Spotting 2 days late! Implantation/breakthrough bleed or AF?

Lol theosmummy, why were you opk'ing cd4? Your as bad as me! :p I took a preg test during AF one cycle just to double check :L full flow AF and everything lol

Defo seems promising for you with only spotting and late!! :D

What if my opk a false positive I duno how sensitive they are ? If ther super sensitive says could give a false positive :-/ x

I duno it was ages ago I jus opk cus I was having ovulation signs and was on cassava so thought I may been ovulating early ha and it was a dark line but not darker like this ! Wondering now if I'm using tests that are too sensitive cus thinking about it I get lines all time on these faint and dark ther never not a line tho omg they may jus be super sensitive and detecting a lh surge god I'm goin mad help ! C

Sorry for the million posts ha there 20miu they say on pack jus dun another test diff pee to check it's positive still then I'm guna go sleep and hope AF isn't full blown here in morn ! Bright red spotting is all I have now nothing on pad jus on loo roll x

Gosh! Didn't expect to wake up to all this! How u doing hun? That's a v positive opk!! Xx

Ha I kno. Wel I thought that but they dried well weird so I'm now questioning it :-( I still spotting jus woke up now and ther little bit on pad .. Confusing xxxx

The line on both tests have gone darker on edge on test line all dye gathererd on them so half of it fainter half super dark :-/ my cramping gone but I have a swelling feeling in my right groin ! The bleeding is like the last day of my AF wher it's jus very slight more when u wipe but lil bit goes on pad except it's red last day of AF it's brown ! Xx

I think they can usually dry a bit funny so dw :)
Thats so weird have you ever had spotting beforehand before? Defo something if you never have! Xx

T
7upu5yzu.jpg

I think mine did that last cycle when dried but it was defo a pos as i came on af exactly two weeks and a day later :) xx

Ok Hun thanks ... And no I never ever spot beforehand put it this way I'm walking round without a pad on at min cus I guna have a shower in 10 and I don't even feel wet ! Is never b able to do this wi id be wet through and messy ... X

Its odd isn't it?!.... R u getting a test today hun? X

I'm guna give it a few hours and see how the blood flow is and then if still light I'll nip and get a test .. Or I'll end up goin mad ! Xxx jus id rather not put myself seein a bfn think this developing into full on AF would be kinder at this stage now than a bfn then AF ... X

Hiya hun, hope you're doing ok. I don't want to be a party pooper but I have been on here so long and have seen lots of women get pos opks just before AF, I feel bad saying it but I just don't think its reliable enough, I never use them around AF time for this reason. I really do think you should test as soon as possible to stop the worry and stress.
Its great though that it hasn't turned into full flow and I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back