pink spotting?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so I didn't really know where to post this but.....
As u know I am unsure if I am pregnant or if it is old hormones from mc! Anyway this morning oh and I dtd and this afternoon I had a bit of af type cramps and I thought she was coming when I went to the loo I had a very light pink smear on tissue so I put a pad on and resigned myself to af! But since have had nothing notr on pad or tissue. Still have cramps but have had them on and off for over a week?! So is af on her way (I never get a warning usually just red blood immediately) or is it implantation? Or something else? Confused.com

bless you lovely no experience of this myself lovely hope you get some answer soon lovely really bad they havnt given you blood tests yet
thinking of you xx

It is possible that it has been implantation cramps and spotting - I guess only time will tell until youget to do a test :hug:

when would you get implantation cramps ?
ive always wanted to know...my ticker is all wrong im day 24 of 31 day cycle

A similar thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, I posted about it. I've never had a warning either, like I put the tissue inside a little bit and it was light pink. But AF came,although I am now confused if it was a normal AF or not.

I hope it is a BFP Mrsmc You really deserve it. Have you been to the doctors?

x x x x

Hello hun.
This is normal, don't panic.
If you are pregnant, then DTD can cause a little bit of bleeding/spotting to occur, because of the changes that happen to your cervix when you get pregnant.
The gynae doctor told me this a few days ago - I panicked, and went in to make sure everything was okay, and it was, he said it's normal, even with the cramps I had.

Hope it's all okay with you x

Thanks hun am not holding my breath that I won't have af in the morning but hey!
Pinky no I haven't been to gp I have found the healthcare system completely useless since mc. Thanks for your kind words x

Hang in there Mrs MC - we are all routing for you

It could be implantation bleeding, and can be from 3 weeks after LMP to 5 weeks ish so all good

Got every thing crossed for you X

So no af..... :-/ so let's see what happens today! So resisting the urge to test! Argh

Aw sorry to hear that, but at least now you shouldn't have to worry about false positives anymore and have a fresh start :)

I hope you're coping ok.

Awwww MrsMc im so so sorry (((hugs))) .... A fresh start now sweetie. Good luck xxxxx

:hug: at least u know were u r and can start ttc. Hope u get ur sticky bfp soon xxxxx

Hey...stay positive lovely.

I had MMC as u know 9 weeks ago and my cycles have only just sorted themselves out...well i think they have! i was so worried i nearly went for hormone tests as i Ovulated last month and came on 3 days later, very confussed.com that day! thought was implantation bleeding like you did. The thing is we want it sooo much.

Your doing really well...chill out and relax and it will happen (ark at me, should take this advise myself)!!

We can't change anything, all we can do is look ahead and get excited for the future.

Good luck for a BFP for us soon. :)
Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back