So whos finding out.............

nadine

Reaction score
So ladys who of you who are due in July ish

are going to find out what you are having ie boy / girl on your 20 week scan??

i found out on my first pregnancy that i was avin a lil boy and that was nice to know to prepare ect

but this time im going to try an leave it to be a nice surprise and not find out

whos being strong like meeeeeee:lol::lol:

I am due July.. I would like to know what I am having so I can plan ahead; assuming I get to 20 weeks (fingers crossed) I will want to know xx My partner I think would like to know to

After all that pushing I want a suprise at the end! And it's my first so don't want to know x x

Undecided... We said we would originally but everyone is saying leave it as a surprise, but I would kinda like to prepare x

I am due in Aug... still just :pray: I will get there at the moment, but hubbya nd I have already said we are going to find out!
Even before I did the Chinese predictor thing I had a feeling it is a girl :)

Hey nadine! My predicted date atm is 15th july! I always said I'll leave it a surprise but I think I want to find out now I'm actually pregnant!! :)

Another surprise for me I think :) was so hard not to find out but it's lovely in the end

I'm due July 5th 2011, 11 weeks 2 days at the mo. Seems like a lifetime but soooooooo exiting especially as it's our first!

Oops and yes I would love to know whether it's a boy or girl soon as its possible to accurately tell!

Im not going to find out, i didnt with Ethan and it was a nice surprise after alot of hard work!! x

I want to find out but my OH doesn't really at the moment but I'm sure I can sway him before the 20 week stage. The way I see it... A persons gender is such a massive part of their identity and I feel like how can I go the entire first 9 months of my little one's existance without knowing if it's a he or she.

Also I don't get the whole point of view that "it'll ruin the surprise". I know whether it's a boy or girl I will be so ecstatic to meet him/her there will be no sense of dissapointment that the surprise is ruined. After all, if you get a really amazing christmas / birthday present you don't think "Im not gonna open it cos I already know what it is". You would be even more excited because u know what it is.

I'm due the 8th - and neither of us are great with suprises so are going to find out - can't wait!!

im due 23rd june. oh has said he would like to find out. i wouldn't mind a surprise but like all have said at least you can be prepared.

i have been predicted a boy by the chinese thing and everyone is saying boy so far.

xxxx

another one thats going to find out here :)
we have always said we would want to find out (even before conceiving) I really want to know so I can stop referring to it as it lol
and I want to be able to buy some boy/girl specific things

I'm due July 23rd and we're going to keep it as a surprise - Team yellow for us! xx

I'm due July 23rd and we're going to keep it as a surprise - Team yellow for us! xx

yayy team yellow,

it seems these actually arent that many of you leaving and an most want to find out

i can see your points as i found out with my first and it is so nice to just know you get a sence of whta they are like b4 they are even here, plus u can buy and choose names ect

but this time im really really not fussed what i get boy or girl - so surprise it is for me x xx x

Im finding out I found out with both my girls and it was nice to be able to choose a name and buy some pink clothes so want to find out again this time. Not really fussed weather its a boy or girl tho would just like to know so I can prepare batter x

There's no way I'm strong enough not to ask! Curiosity will get the better of me. I peek at the end of Agatha Christie novels and shake my christmas presents, I am hopeless with this sort of stuff! It will be great to know because at the moment I'm just calling it 'IT' and 'he' or 'she' will make it feel more real.

However I truely dont care if it's a boy or girl, either is fine, I just want to know....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back