So whos finding out.............

I'm definitely going to find out (if baby plays ball that is!) but have decided that I'm not going to tell anybody so it is a surprise for everyone - this is the first grandchild so think the surprise will be lovely.

That way, I can buy lots of baby things in the right colours and hide them out of sight and my family and friends can still do the whole team yellow thing. My parents had 4 children and didn't find out with any of us and everybody loved waiting to find out.

I'm also not planning on telling anybody which names I am thinking of, boys or girls as I'm scared that somebody might unintentionally say they're not keen on it and I would be devastated if that happened to be the name that I loved the most.

Too bad if they dislike it after it's been given, lol. Does that sound mean, haha

Last edited:
Hi - first day on the site, so apologies if I get this posting all incorrect!

My better half and I decided that it would be good to know. We are living in an age where we are fortunate to find out, so why not? Though I have heard the typical story of they said it was a girl then found out he was a boy!

Each to their own but I am excited about finding out - even if it is another 10 weeks away

I can't decide! I really want to wait but I know I wont be able to lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back