so what do you want?

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
and are you going to find out??

Im hoping to have a little girl as I have a boy although i dont mind if it is a boy with the ages being so close as they will be sharing a room so would work out well that way.

We are definitely going to find out the sex at the 20 week scan (god willing we make it that far)

What about you guys? Any preference?

i really don't mind, this is my first so am going to try not to find out the sex.

On one hand i want a boy but on the other a girl would be nice. But really i just want everything to be ok!

Maybe a girl... but yeah, a healthy baby would definitely be on my mind before wanting to know the sex.

I really don't mind but its team green all the way for me, I never found out with Evie and don't want to with this one either. When Evie was born I was shouting out to OH "what is it" and he was just standing there in awe bless him, after me asking him three times the midwife almost shouted at him "she wants to know the sex", he turned to me and said "its a girl" - that was such a special moment :D

Anything healthy ! really xxx :hug: :hug:

A friend of a friend had her wee one last week and they had been told it was a girl ! and they bougt everything pink and did the nursery girly ! and it was a boy !!! nightmare !! Ops ! :?

I honestly dont mind - healthy would be amazing at my age :D but my DH would really like a girl - think it has a lot to do with having a 18 year old son living at home at the moment though :D I know he will love it either way but if he could pick it would be a girl......

I was convinced i was going to have a boy, but i've always wanted a girl first.

All through my pregnancy i was convinced she's come out a boy even though two doctors told me she was a girl and at 24 weeks so it was pretty certain.

As it happens when she came out i didnt even look or care whether she was a girl or a boy, in fact my mum said to me "have you checked it's a girl" after all that worrying it didnt matter.

Oh and im SOOOO glad i found out, she was my little princess from 24 weeks and i feel i have that bond because i've known her as that for so long, i think the same would apply if i'd found out i was having a boy

We are really hoping for a boy, although obviously wont be disappointed if its a girl.

My husband has 2 girls from his previous marriage and think he would just love a son this time :D

Of course a hapy & health baby is far more important - and yes we are planning on finding out the sex in 6 weeks.

I really don't mind what I have. Though it would be nice to have a boy really as I already have a girl. My husband on the other hand is definitely wanting a boy! To balance out the household, there's me and Holly, then the 2 cats are girls and so are the 2 guinea pigs! and the fish, Karen (Holly chose the name) too accordingly to Holly but I'm not sure you can really tell what sex a goldfish is!

I'm not going to find out the sex, when I had Holly the hosptial policy was that they didn't tell you the sex, I was utterly convinced she was a boy and couldn't believe it when she was a she! I want the surprise I think that's half the fun of having a baby : )

really don't mind aslong as everything is ok this time and i go past 20 weeks, not sure if im going to find out the sex at my 20 week scan yet. plus i have 2 of each already.

I really don't mind; it's a win win situation really! If it's a boy that'll be great because we'll have one of each and if it's a girl it'll be great because Gabs will have a little sister. DH would like a boy though but another girl would please him just as much.

Gabs was a surprise and we have decided to find out this time; that way we get to experience a pregnancy not knowing the sex and a pregnancy knowing and it'll be cute referring to bubs to Gabs as your little brother/sister. Exciting :D

Hmmmmm, well, we dont get told the sex at our 20 week scan, and I dont think we want to know either! Will be a nice surprise... .but above all a healthy baby is top of the list!! :)
I cant make my mind up, sometimes I would love a girl, othertimes a boy.... I know OH would love a boy to take along to the footie tho!! :D

We really don't mind either way either! Will definately see if we can find out at 20 weeks though we are just too impatient! :lol:

Before we started trying for a baby, I really wanted a girl and didn't like the idea of a boy at all. But after playing with a friend's 2 year old boy I've realised a boy would be great fun too. So now I would be happy with either; maybe a girl a tiny bit more, but I'll be excited with either.
I'm going to find out at 20 weeks just because it'll make buying and knitting things a lot easier.

Im not bothered but would slightly prefer a little boy. But we are not going to find out what we are having, I would prefer the surprise at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back