So organised

adele88

Reaction score
Well thats me totally sorted for baby coming its only june and the baby aint due until september i cant believe im so organised thanks to the grandparents. Was anyone else as organised and excited lol only things i need to get is a steriliser and baby monitors but apart from that im done just to get things set up and baby room decorated woop.

Last edited:
Yep!! Meeeeee! X he he x I'm so desperate to meet Seb now! We have-pram, car seat, carrycot, changing bag, wipes, nappies, moses basket, Moses basket stand, cot, mattress, all-in-one sleep suits, a couple of outfits, 3 blankets I'm sure there's more but mind has gone blank x I'm still gonna be getting all-in-ones and outfits closer to the time as everythings summery at the min x the cot and Moses basket stuff is from my sister and my mum and other sister are picking stuff up here and there for us x lol x

not me i have bottles and steraliser all the cot bedding nd blankets and thats pretty much it will be buying bouncy chair and moses basket in next few weeks when kittens go and then nothing more till im 30 weeks when i get my grant then will be getting pram and cot will pick up cloths each week and just the bath and themometer to get then

I've got a baby bath, baby seat, some sleepsuits a cotbed I'm paying off on a babyplan, bottles, steraliser (some of this is from Jacob, dont know where the clothes have gone though :() Still have some of the sleepsuits as he too was born in the cold weather! I've been buying little bits when I've been out and off of eBay but patiently awaiting for the summer stuff to go out of the shops so then I can buy! Waiting for my £500 from 30 weeks maternity grant but £400 of that has got to go on a double buggy and I wonder how long it will take to come through as it took about 5 weeks last time :shock:

Last edited:
I think I pretty much have everything sorted :rofl: I love sitting in his room now and I play my hypnobirthing CDs in there or play my baby brain development music really loud while sitting on the rocking chair. I love it! :) Ive bought a lot of 2nd hand stuff so lots of laundry to be doing during my mat leave, and got to buy stuff like baby calpol etc... which I can send OH to town with a lits to get before he's born. Im so stupidly excited, Im ready for him now!!!

everyone seems to be doing very well then. if it wasnt for the grandparents i dont know what i would have done proably struggled. Im still waiting on my 190 health in pregnancy grant which will get the steriliser and baby monitors, i have to still get wee things like sleepsuits, shampoo baby soap etc.

for once in my life i am actually organised with something lol now for my 4d scan on friday cant wait and then its just a waiting game...........

and see the 500 pound when your 30 weeks is everyone entitled to that???

everyone seems to be doing very well then. if it wasnt for the grandparents i dont know what i would have done proably struggled. Im still waiting on my 190 health in pregnancy grant which will get the steriliser and baby monitors, i have to still get wee things like sleepsuits, shampoo baby soap etc.

for once in my life i am actually organised with something lol now for my 4d scan on friday cant wait and then its just a waiting game...........

:D
That grant comes through in about a week apparently!! Looking forward to getting it now lol xx

no you have to be on certain benefits to get the sure start maternity grant :( Ive tried looking into it and it wouldve really come in handy but with both of us working theres really no way. Ive managed to buy everything for under £500 though which Im quite impressed with!

Your all so good! I haven't bought a single thing yet! I've got as far as looking at prams but that's it!

no you have to be on certain benefits to get the sure start maternity grant :( Ive tried looking into it and it wouldve really come in handy but with both of us working theres really no way. Ive managed to buy everything for under £500 though which Im quite impressed with!

:shock:

i got just a few bits so far.. well there is still time

Your all so good! I haven't bought a single thing yet! I've got as far as looking at prams but that's it!

I haven't even got as far as looking at prams!

I keep thinking, there's loads of time to get it all sorted, bet I'm in a mad panic at 8 months!!

well im never normally an organised person i normally leave things to the last minute so quite happy i got this all organised

i got a pram its gorgeous i get it at the end of the month cant wait and i have a winnie the pooh cot which my oh will be putting up soon cant wait its all so exciting lol

I've got hardly anything! Really should get organised! Gonna wait for laceys birthday, then start sorting her room out as their be sharing! I really want to start buying stuff but am so skint! It's my worse time of year for bills! Grrr!

OMG! I can't believe how organised you are!
I have almost everything (only thing I need is my pram but STILL waiting on my grant!!!) but I still need to switch rooms, paint them, lay new carpets, build Eva's big girl bed, sort out the cot back to baby level and generally get the house in order!!
EEK!

you have to be on income support for this, anyone who is working is now not entitled, im also not sure with the new government in place if they have abolished it yet or not but i know there was talk,

same with the £190 health start vouchers there are for everyone but i think they will be got rid of soon

:-/

x

alot of people are waiting on this grant hopefully i get it will come in handy

I've got hardly anything! Really should get organised! Gonna wait for laceys birthday, then start sorting her room out as their be sharing! I really want to start buying stuff but am so skint! It's my worse time of year for bills! Grrr!

Don't forget girls , it's car boot season now, you lucky things, baby stuff is never worn very long and used to any great extremes. most first, 0-3 and 3-6 clothes are pressiesa from family so you get far too many , and end up in car boots , some unused, so get your change out and start shopping , oh I miss carboots, had to ban myself !!!

Last edited:

you have to be on income support for this, anyone who is working is now not entitled, im also not sure with the new government in place if they have abolished it yet or not but i know there was talk,

same with the £190 health start vouchers there are for everyone but i think they will be got rid of soon

:-/

x

well i should get it then because im on income support yeah i think they are getting rid of it just not sure when fingers crossed i get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back