all organised

adele88

Reaction score
well... was out getting the last of my shopping in for baby today managed to get everything else i needed got tomy baby monitors, and baby bath because i dont like the one that comes with the changing unit. So thats me all organised now only thing i need 2 get is my mattress for my winnie the pooh cot and thats me all donw woop times going fast now x

i just got all my cloths from the carbooy today for 4quid woman was doing newborn stuff a £1 a bag so im nearly done too just cot pram and chair to get once i get my grant but everything else done

oh dear.. how does ppl afford to get everything? :(
I still got the pram to pay for (getting one second hand for £200 inc. carseat) and then my mum said she will pay the changing unit, i need to get bouncher, armchair, blankets, changinbag, bospital bag and mobile..
As i dont work as much as i used to, my money runns out after 2 weeks, then Oh have to give me money and he got his to pay and his rent so there is never much to spear..

oh dear.. how does ppl afford to get everything? :(
I still got the pram to pay for (getting one second hand for £200 inc. carseat) and then my mum said she will pay the changing unit, i need to get bouncher, armchair, blankets, changinbag, bospital bag and mobile..
As i dont work as much as i used to, my money runns out after 2 weeks, then Oh have to give me money and he got his to pay and his rent so there is never much to spear..

I got a cot top changer, so i dont have to get a separate unit (£25 from mothercare), and i got my free changing bag from boots by joining the baby club (its really good!). You can pick up some bargains in the supermarkets and home bargains. Some charity shops have lovely stuff, hardly even used. You will be fine, you still have plenty of time to do some bargain hunting xxx

well to be honest isobel i aint actually bought any of the expensive stuff lol my mum bought me my winnie the pooh cot my fiances mum and dad bought the pram and the changing unit and everything else ive just bought all the wee cheap thing lol x

we've been lucky too - our pram and carseat were bought by OH's mum and my mum is giving us a cot and moses basket along with a set of bedding for each and is carpeting babies room once we move.

We managed to get all our bottles and electric steriliser plus bottle warmer and all the accessories for £100 in mothercare when they had their half price on it all!!

Keep your eyes out for sales on what you need and ebay is another good site my friend got loads of baby bits off of there for £4!!! Asda are having a baby sale at the end of the month but not sure what will be included!!!

im not bothering with a changing unit never used half the stuff i bought for my dd so definatly scaled down list which why it been affordable and i bought alot from carboots second hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back