Bought so much stuff yesterday I am now far too organised!!

Well done lynds!! 

I'm getting a bugaboo too! So far I've only bought my little dude clothes so I'm starting the essentials this week!

My scan is the 16 th I'm waiting til then to get the blue paint out just to be triple sure!

Xx

Fab bump pic!

Wish my oh would let me be organised but he won't let me buy anything he is so worried.....WELL hand my hand caught well and truly in the cookie jar last night as I thought he was watching tv but no stood behind me smiling while I was sorting out my secret stash of baby clothes!

He was like "why the talcum powder?"
"it's a baby bed time one"
"seriously they'll say anything these days to sell, can I have it?"
"noooooo!!!"

At that point he gave me a cuddle and walked off....luckily he hasn't found my other stash!!!

I've never been dishonest before but I did say I am enjoying being pregnant now I'm over the worry so it's a way to enjoy it more & spread the cost!

Well done lynds I am most jealous!!xx

Wow you are mega organised!!! I wish I was that organised but I don't even know where to start. All I have is a pram, car seat and a couple of nappies oh and two outfits.

Can anyone recommend a good cot bedding set range, been looking online and nothing seems to float my boat.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back