So flipping angry with dh

DW1978

Reaction score
My husband went to play footie this afternoon at 1.15pm. He said they had a team meeting afterwards which should last an hour or so. He text me a couple of times around tea time, one of which was at 6.45pm to say he was having a couple of beers and would be about 1/2 hour. He's still not home. I've tried testing him and calling him and had no reply and I've also spoken to a few of his close family members to see if they've heard from him or can get hold of him. Nothing. I'm so flipping angry. What if I was in labour and needed to get hold of him? He's also not supposed to be drinking more than a couple of pints just in case he needs to drive to hospital. I'm assuming that's gone out the window. I'm flitting between worrying about him in case somethings happened and being angry for him being such a total *******s (scuse the language). I can't sleep cos I'm so stressed out. Selfish idiot.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

:hug: Hope you hear from him soon. I can't believe he hasn't even called to say where he is and when he'll be back! :hug:

My OH done this with my 1st, very annoying & makes you wonder how much you can trust them to be about & sober. I'd say he'll regret it in the morning.

He'll be fine, probs just drank too much & kipped out on a friends couch!

The only thing I could suggest you trying if your really worried is to contact the local hospitals & police stations.

Hope you manage to get some rest.

:hug:

You poor love! I've been through this once before..

Can you get hold of any of his friends?

I know that angry feeling .. Try to relax as hard as it sounds and get yourself off to sleep. He'll be back and you can give him a true bollocking tomorrow morning ! X

My OH's never gone AWOL but one quick drink often turned into more.
Plan your revenge tomorrow and make him pay!

He finally waltzed in at 3am. I said "what time do you call this" he said "3 o'clock" so I said "have you list the ability to use your phone?" and he just said "looks like it doesn't it?". I said "no apology or explanation or anything?" and he said "I'm coming to bed now, I don't want to talk about it now". He was really drunk so I thought it was best to leave it until he was sober.

What a complete fucking arsehole. I can't believe he's being like this. It's really out of character.

I looked on his mobile and found one message too saying "Wot u doing baby? It's Becky x" supposedly at 2.15pm yesterday. Not sure what to think. Could be a wrong number as it doesn't look like he's replied, phoned the number or saved the number on his phone. He could have deleted any other records but then surely he'd do the original message too?

My head is up my arse this morning. I've had about 2 hours sleep all night and feel crap.

Ok, scrap that, the text is from a young girl he's friends with on fb. I've text her asking what the hell she thinks she's doing texting that to my husband

You poor thing - I'd be livid!! I hope you're ok xxxxxx

What an arse!! Hope he apologises to you!
I've heard hoovering the house at 7am is very calming, hehe revenge!! ;)

oh christ. Id be fit to kill. OK can you get out of the house and just leave for the day and do something with friends or family and dont get in contact if only to calm yourself down and look after yourself? Thats not right, please trust your first instinct even though you might not want to. Massive hug hope youre ok ....I cant even bear to think how I would feel about the late night let alone the text. If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, then......mmm but thats me babe Id be really suspicious of that due to the attitude as well xxx

She's replied saying sorry, she must have text the wrong person.

We're supposed to be going to court on Tuesday to mortgage the house ffs

Sounds very fishy to me, i wouldnt be at all happy x

Oh hun u poor thing. Fx he has a major hangover this morning, that will teach him

What a nightmare :shock:

He had such a bad attitute when he got home and i'd be really concerned about the text too - sound's like he wasn't with the lads :oooo:

I hope he has a good explanation :hug:

:hugs: hope he has a stinking hangover today and does some big time groveling for at least a week, I would have been fuming even not pregnant let alone when you could go at anytime now. As for the text, mistakes do happen, Ive texted the wrong person myself before and my dad got a random 'baby' kind of text the other day but was from my cousin who was very embarrassed when she realized what she had done!

Glad he came home.

Make his hangover as miserable as possible. Play music, hoover, bash about.

He was probably just tired/drunk when he came home, I personally wouldn't speak to him unless he has a very good explanation & apology.

:)

My OH used to do this a lot when we first got together, it's very annoying and upsetting! Like the girls said, make him pay for it today! As for the text, that's all u have, one text to his phone, no evidence he's been up to no good otherwise he would have called or replied, I say ignore it, the seed is in ur mind now so any other dodgy behaviour/texts will be noticed by u. Hope u manage to get some rest today hunny :hugs: xxx

is his phone number on his facebook page? if it is....maybe this becky girl fancies him and so she decided to push her luck.

the fact he didnt reply speaks volumes really......xx

Hope you can sort things out soon and try not to stress yourself out too much, hugzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back