so upset :'(

Green eye, hes probably wishing its his baby and not your hubbys hunni, your better off leaving him be. He sounds pathetic.

Green eye, hes probably wishing its his baby and not your hubbys hunni, your better off leaving him be. He sounds pathetic.

He is pathetic and my OH (when he got back from work) told him so. My OH is very polite (and refuses to be as low as the ex). But he told him politely what he thought of his opinions.
My ex is a uni - living the life of a typical student, drinking every night etc etc and he seems to think we've lost out by being married and having a kid so young.

He basically told me i'd regret not having an abortion, which, as you can imagine was upsetting.

Maybe deep down he is jealous. Or maybe he is just a horrible person.

Thanks again guys x :hug: :hug:

He is pathetic and my OH (when he got back from work) told him so. My OH is very polite (and refuses to be as low as the ex). But he told him politely what he thought of his opinions.
My ex is a uni - living the life of a typical student, drinking every night etc etc and he seems to think we've lost out by being married and having a kid so young.

He basically told me i'd regret not having an abortion, which, as you can imagine was upsetting.

Maybe deep down he is jealous. Or maybe he is just a horrible person.

Thanks again guys x :hug: :hug:

:hug: i think he is jealous hun, just ignore him xxx

:hug: i think he is jealous hun, just ignore him xxx

Sounds like a jealous little boy to me, you are best off without him around you, you are making a lovely life with your OH and your new little family and if your ex is still a student he is probably panicking that his own future is uncertain. Sounds like he needs to do a bit of growing up, dont waste your tears hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Only just seen this - what a tosspot :evil:

Just ignore him hun - sounds like you are doing exactly the right things by blocking his contact and that you have a very supportive and lovely husband. Who's int he better situation eh - you or your ex? Not a hard one to answer and that's why he's jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back