Show us your Pram

So FINALLY I have setteled on a pram!!! Woohoo... we have gone for the Oyster with the black chassis and Grey colour pack :) with the intention of eventually changing the colour when LO is here and we are up and running! £540 including colour pack, carry cot with maxi cosi car seat :) so pleased that I finally found the one!! It is literally like choosing a blooming wedding dress!! x

That's meant to be a great pram Hun :) it's such a relief when u finally choose isn't it haha! We bought a quinny buzz on eBay for OH for £50!! He wanted one for his car and wanted to buy a new bloody quinny!! (bloody men lol) So found this for £50! It's red and is pretty fab actually!

Ps hope you didn't think I was bein mega negative about the graco evo too was just so disapointed myself thought id share my thoughts in car seat

Of course not! I went back and looked at it and just didn't really like it and as my MIL is kindly buying our pram I wanted to make sure we had made the right choice! We wanted a black chassis and the Oyster has this I really do love it and so pleased :) x

Aw fab! Just a shame they don't just come out with some adapters for maxi cosi isn't it! Well we both got our lovely prams now :D

This particular thread does my head in! And only because the whole pram thing confuses the LIFE out of me!

This particular thread does my head in! And only because the whole pram thing confuses the LIFE out of me!

I think it's because 1) there's so many out there and 2) it's such a big thing as it's so bloody expensive!!

it's a mind field trying to choose isn't it!

And I don't know what I actually need etc., as in which bits & bobs I need.

And I don't know what I actually need etc., as in which bits & bobs I need.

Loads of the ladies on here can recommmend prams and stuff that you should check out. You could start a thread and include budget, colour, what you want from it :) sure we would all be happy to try and help xxx

Ok. I'll do a thread tomorrow when I'm more awake to jot down everything. You girls are great.

We bought the graco evo one
ujehuva7.jpg

Wilson 28 how are you finding it? Have you got the graco car seat?

Not used it yet as our ickle beans not due for 9wks, ive sampled it in mother care everytime ive gone in lol, yer we got the car seat too, its on baby plan xx

Ah right yeah of course. I am going looking at prams today but i ruled this one out because you have to use the graco car seat with it.

You can get some vouchers to reduce the cost of pram and car seat in mothercare, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back