Amazing new pram out!!!!!! take a looky...

Dont rush out just yet Lucybee, ive just emailed the seller who i had the links from for the first, coz in an email im sure she implied she had numerous of the strollers... i'll let you know..

if you do end up buying it from somewere else be careful as this item generally is a buy ur raincover seperately...

i got mine for 120.. should have been 99.99 for pram, 19.99 for raincover, and 8 for shipping...

i'll let you know if she emails me back with any more for that price otherwise its over 150!

That would be brilliant Lozzi.
Let me know. If she is doing them for that price then I'm having a red'un! xx

LucyBee said:
Have you seen this Lozzi?

http://www.babyjogger.com/accessories.htm

I want the cup holder and the child tray and the umbrella.

yeah i found a link and tried buying the child tray, but when it came to paypal, it said it didnt accept non us paypal payments, even though it had the shipping option to britain :roll: :lol:

if i manage to track one down i'll let you know... i might look on ebay for the us and get it shipped in that way... probs easier...

lozzi....... since bam was born how many prams have you had or have you lost count lol :lol:

Kim&Leah said:
lozzi....... since bam was born how many prams have you had or have you lost count lol :lol:

about 30 hahah

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
poor bam i bet she gets nice and settled in one and before she realises what colour it is she;s being put into another bless her :rotfl:

hahahah i kno my por lady huh...

at the minute ive got...

Silver cross linear freeway blossom (x2 dont ask... :roll: )
Maclaren XLR coffee and pink
pink quinny zapp
loola optic framboise
bebe confort streety optic framboise
loola up red
city mini jogger (on route :cheer: )

erm thats it i think? lol

just sold my pink infinity... which im regrettin ALREADY :cry: its not even left my house but its bought and paid! :cry:

Kim&Leah said:
:shock: where the hell do u keep them all!?

lol :D

the streety is in my boot the loola up is in the corner of the lounge

one of the linear freeways is actually at silver cross being serviced ready to be sold, and the other one is in my room... along with the zapp.. and xlr...

anyone want to buy a linear freeway? lol

in my defense i have just sold 1... selling another 2 and also selling the chassis off my loola.. keeping th covers as they fit my loola up :dance:

what can i say i am totally pram addicted...

and bankrupt almost :oops: hahahha

well uve just answered my other question... how the hell do u afford them all!!! lol

oh well, ur not harming anyone with ur addiction are you so enjoy it! lol

what are you gonna do when she's not in prams anymore?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kim&Leah said:

well uve just answered my other question... how the hell do u afford them all!!! lol

oh well, ur not harming anyone with ur addiction are you so enjoy it! lol

what are you gonna do when she's not in prams anymore?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

my other addiction will get worse....

bam has a 3 door wardrobe and very large chest of drawers... they are alreayd overflowing :oops:

is it very tall? OH is moaning that it looks short :roll:

Claire&Jack said:

the handle height is really good... im just over 6ft, and i dont have any problems :)

Lozzi, I got the blue one from ebay at the same price as you :cheer:
I've been tryign to find the accesories but don't seem to have many on uk..

there are these..

http://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk/City ... ol773p.asp

but I really want the parent console and the child tray and I don't think they do them in UK :wall: if you find any please let me know :) :pray:

lozzi said:
Claire&Jack said:

the handle height is really good... im just over 6ft, and i dont have any problems :)
:rotfl: you're actually taller than my OH so i dont think he can say nething

ive tracked ONE seller down but its not good news

THE MINI CITY IS £170
UMBRELLA HOLDER £15
CITY MINI PARENT CONSOLE £25
CHILD TRAY £15
PVC RAINCOVER £20
LIQUID HOLSTER £9
BELLY BAR CONSOLE £25

HOWEVER THESE ITEMS ARE OUT OF STOCK AT THE UK DISTRIBUTOR
THE CURRENT EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE IS NOT BEFORE JUNE

- beansbabyuk

argh!

but i don't care! shoudl get my new buggy this week and I'll MAKE the rest out of matchsticks and cotton wool if I have too :rotfl: I'm so excited!

(should explain our current buggy lives in the car as I live in a first floor maisonette with a 200yard walk to the kerbside! it is SUCH a hassle gettign ready to go out if I want to just take him out for a walk without the sling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back