Show us your Pram

i borrowed graco car seat before and had no probs wit it at all xx

Felt like a child today. My roses for my mimi pram arrived and its finally complete! To say I love my pram is an understatement!!!
Simple things girls!!!
Just need my baby now! Woooo,xxx

So.... I went to Moterhcare to try out a few prams yesterday.

Decided that the Quinny Buzz was too small. I read reviews about there not being enough width for an 18 month olds shoulders and that people were having to slide the hood right up to give their child more space. I could really see why, it's not wide at all and I just couldn't see me getting my moneys worth from it.

They didn't have the Maxi Cosi Mura in so couldn't try that but I did play with the Graco Evo... which I liked but again the car seat just puts me off.

I initially rulled Mothercare's own pushchairs out, because I didn't think they would be good enough quality, but then the lady said they are manufactured by Maxi Cosi. So I had a play with the Movix, liked that, but then I tried the Orb and just knew it was the one.

Went for it in red, It was £400 and they price matched the pebble car seat at £115, so £515 all together. My parents have very kindly paid for £350 of it.

Glad you've finally found the one!! The orb looks really classy I eyed this up in black last week. It is the replacement for the spin which we looked at but didn't like how the seat was assembled as it looked like LO would fall out, but I think they changed this with the orb! x

Felt like a child today. My roses for my mimi pram arrived and its finally complete! To say I love my pram is an understatement!!!
Simple things girls!!!

Gayle!! Did you know that you get a doll's version of your pram... I seen a teeny tiny wee girl, pushing a teeny tiny version of your pram... It was too cute!!! I think your little princess would love this in years to come :) xxx

Simple things girls!!!

Gayle!! Did you know that you get a doll's version of your pram... I seen a teeny tiny wee girl, pushing a teeny tiny version of your pram... It was too cute!!! I think your little princess would love this in years to come :) xxx

It's in Argos :) I saw it and thought wonder if my little boy would like that for Xmas ha ha ha xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simple things girls!!!

It's in Argos :) I saw it and thought wonder if my little boy would like that for Xmas ha ha ha xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha!!! Does this mean you would like it? Haha! It's too cute xxx

I'd love it lol... The toy prams def changed since I was little!! Xx

I can see me becoming more of a pushchair addict!
I have seen lots of sneak peeks this week of pushchairs coming on the market and I WANT!! Actually I'd just like the choice - the new ranges always come out when I've bought my pram. x

i was really lucky and my sister gave me the travel system she used for my nephew as she brought a new one when she had my neice, (she wanted something not so plain and alot more girly) and i love it, its a mamas and papas piko p3 pramette not brand new but im so grateful! we've given it a clean up and we both love it! its not the newest but she said it was one of the best ones around at the time not too heavy either so i wont struggle with it going in and out of the car if im on my own :) prams are a whole world of excitement! eeeee :) x

Simple things girls!!!

Yeah seen it.

Guess who bought it for her first Xmas.....

And it's for age 5+!!!!!!!

My mum has issues! Xxx

my daughter is 24 years old and has been told that she may not be able to get pregnant. she has bilateral ovarian cysts and exometriosis. her HCG hormones are way to low and she can never tell when she is actually ovulating. I was fortunate and had 4 pregancies and 3 children before they diagnosed me. That is when I had my hysterectomy. I don't know what to say or do with my daughter. My exometriosis turned to cancer and they are thinking hers will also. Like I said she is very young. any advise would be helpful. a

a very worried mom
shelly:pray:

Simple things girls!!!

Yeah seen it.

My mum has issues! Xxx

Go Granny!! Haha x

Simple things girls!!!

Yeah seen it.

My mum has issues! Xxx

Go Granny!! Haha x

She's been told its NOT coming out this year when baby is 12 weeks!! I want a fisher price lady bird like I had! Need to see if I can find one! Got one (far too) excited Granny here!! :) tho the teeny pram is tooo cute! :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

my daughter is 24 years old and has been told that she may not be able to get pregnant. she has bilateral ovarian cysts and exometriosis. her HCG hormones are way to low and she can never tell when she is actually ovulating. I was fortunate and had 4 pregancies and 3 children before they diagnosed me. That is when I had my hysterectomy. I don't know what to say or do with my daughter. My exometriosis turned to cancer and they are thinking hers will also. Like I said she is very young. any advise would be helpful. a

a very worried mom
shelly:pray:

Isn't this is wrong place?????

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I think it's sweet!!! Lovely that she's so excited! My mum has got so much in for Williams Christmas already, it's crazy!!!! Must be a granny thing xxxx

My mum has gone mad in clothes already and we don't even know what we are having!!! Bless her!! X

My mum is the exact same, bit over powering at times, especially when you want to buy something yourselfs but yr mum has beat you to it. Xx

I'm such a lucky girl to have my mammy! She's my best friend, everything really! :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aw that's sweet Gayle... Just think you'll be like that with your little Princess :) xxx lovely!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back