Show us your Pram

charliebear

Reaction score
These are mine :)

The Mamas and Papas Sola
mamas-and-papas-sola.jpg 41PN7mQdDcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Baby Jogger City Mini - from my son but it is still very new!
city_mini_green_grey.jpg

I love a new pram and I'm excited to receive my Sola later this month.

Im jelous cos we cant afford a new one so using our 1st lo's :( x

Im jelous cos we cant afford a new one so using our 1st lo's :( x

What pram is it?

I would have used AJ's pram but we sold it as I wasnt able to use the 'pram' part due to a fault on the hood. We had a Silver Cross 3D. xx

We got the Emmaljunga city cross in brown flowers.

Tried to link but my tapatalk has a shit fit and Dosent let me post the link :roll:

My buggy is goin to be The oyster max providing its released on time -_-

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My iPad says no to posting pics or links.

I've got the mamas and papas ultima 9-1 excel chassis in Mimi. I adore it, I'm so in love with it. It's black with cream polka dots and a red rose. Inside the carry cot it's cream with black polka dots. The changing bag is gorgeous too And looks more like a handbag. Need to get a more manly one for Daddy! ;)

It is now in the shop and I collect it on Monday. Think I'll be pushing my little kitty about in it for the following 6 weeks! :) xx

My buggy is goin to be The oyster max providing its released on time -_-

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I saw pic's of that one from the baby show. Its lovely.
I wanted to consider the oyster as you can get a fab deal on them but OH didnt like it :( xx

I've got the mamas and papas ultima 9-1 excel chassis in Mimi. I adore it, I'm so in love with it. It's black with cream polka dots and a red rose. Inside the carry cot it's cream with black polka dots. The changing bag is gorgeous too And looks more like a handbag. Need to get a more manly one for Daddy! ;)

It is now in the shop and I collect it on Monday. Think I'll be pushing my little kitty about in it for the following 6 weeks! :) xx

My green eyed monster has come out again. I love love love this pram x

My green eyed monster has come out again. I love love love this pram x

Woops sorry! I do love it too. Can't wait for Monday to come. Will be playing with my babies dollies I think!! Xxx

Oh my gosh what a beautiful pram :) I love it!!!

Thanks flips. Me too. My SIL had the same pram for her 2 boys in the cityscape fabric but a much older version (my nephew is 6) And its been a great pram. The carry cot is so roomy and does well up to 6 months. She had the classic wheels but I opted for the big and bouncy. I like old fashioned types. Don't drive so I will be doing lots of walking to shift the babyfat. It looks big but it's very lightweight, only hardship is the car seat weighs a ton without baby! Someone else will be doing the lifting tho as I can't. They only thing that bugs me about the pram is the price! It's cost my mum £1047 so far and that's not everything. A lot of money but it is pretty. Xx

It's a beautiful pram!

Our kitty is banned from the pram when we get it home - she loves a pram bless her but feck did we pay all that money for a new catbed :shock:

We'll be investing in a cat net - bet that will give our little endless hours of fun trying to 'outsmart it' :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

We're getting a double because our babies will only be 20 months apart. We want a side by side one so they can both see out but have only found 3 online after hours of googling that we can put a car seat for the newbie on!! Now we just need to decide which one is best for us. Then i'll post a pic :) x

Can't wait to start pram shopping now! Some really lovely ones!! I have to hold out a bit! X

Clairebear, which ones are they out of interest? We potentially have 19 months between bubs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back