Amazing new pram out!!!!!! take a looky...

10kg! I think I'll stick with my city mini thanks - it's fab!

update now my keyboard is behaving grr! :wall:

thanks for the alert lozzi! I don't know what I would do without this one already! it folds so easily and I can carry it and the baby and a shoppign bag up the stairs which makes life SO much easier!

It steers like a dream and is very light to push - it kinda rolls and you walk along with it rather than having to push really Think Like lozzi says the pocket on the back is really useful and I go tthe raincover aswell which is great as it zips in the middle so that if it looks like rain you can put it on with the bit over baby unzipped and just zip it up if needed. I've taken it on the bus and the tube, an excalator, round the supermarket, up the steep hill near our house and it even fits easily in the boot of my little corsa (I thought at first it wouldn't because of the wheels but it fits really well right at the side with the wheels to the rear and leaves room for shopping which is a new experience!)

so 10/10 for this one - Baby smile seems so comfortable in it (although his blue stripy buggysnuggle may be helping :oops: ) and it looks really cool - I feel so proud pushing him around town - my buggy and my baby! :rotfl:

Thanks for the tip Lozzi, I went to get mine yesterday and it is so cool! I am really impressed with all of it (although I would have preferred a raincover included in the price!)

It is light and easy to steer, my LO looks really comfortable in it (even though she is still tiny) and the fold is amazing (my OH says I grin everytime I fold it!)

I sent the link to my OH and he thinks it good too. He wanted us to just get a bog standard £40 jobby from somewhere but I think this might pursuade him otherwise :D

leckershell said:
I sent the link to my OH and he thinks it good too. He wanted us to just get a bog standard £40 jobby from somewhere but I think this might pursuade him otherwise :D

this pram is FANTASTIC!!!

u all know how many i have had, if this parent faced this would be my number 1 of favourites.. becoz it doesnt its no2 of all the 30 prams...

Sayin that out of the forward facing only, it is DEFO no1.

ask the others who have bought them...

I cannot reccomend this pram enough!!! :dance:

I would have loved one, but too many pennies!

Michelle, if your selling your quinny they are selling verty well on ebay at the moment!

Looking to sell it soonish anyway... I'll be sad to see it go but if it's replaced with something as fab as this it'll soften the blow... :D

Gotta ask OH where the carrycot and boxes are... lol

RIGHT LADIES

ive found someone who has a black mini jogger BRAND NEW incl raincover and postage.

£120!!!

Let me know asap if anyone wants it. You pay this lady via paypal :)

(its not me by the way)

Normally this pram is £150 plus p&p + raincover (20)

wish she'd of offered this offer to me before i spent 170 :roll: :cry:

Have you found a tray thing for it anywhere yet? i wants one :(

no still not found a tray :( seems none of the accesories except raincover are in the uk until june so one may turn up then - all the stuff I have ordered is on hold till june too....

leckershell - the one on ebay is the city jogger not the mini - just though I would say - still a great buggy by the look of things but bigger than the mini..

OK...I've gone against my husband and bought the black one for £120!
Too much of a bargain to resist! Lozzi...it's all your fault if I get divorced over this!
Have to sell my MacLaren now!
Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back