Show us your Pram

Seabrook I'm not sure if it can be used with maxi cosi, I would be surprised if it couldn't as most pushchairs have the option of using a different carseat. I'm sure when I was in mothercare they said you could buy adapters for it but I would need to check. I was going to get the maxi cosi car seat if I was going with the sola as the Aton car seat didn't get good feedback at all

Seabrook I'm not sure if it can be used with maxi cosi, I would be surprised if it couldn't as most pushchairs have the option of using a different carseat. I'm sure when I was in mothercare they said you could buy adapters for it but I would need to check. I was going to get the maxi cosi car seat if I was going with the sola as the Aton car seat didn't get good feedback at all

They deffo don't have adapters unfortunately :( I emailed graco to double check and they responded with "not at this time" a real shame as I wanted the evo with a maxi cosi

jem what pushchair is that?? Omg brought the carrycot for my quinny buzz - won it off ebay brand new, still in the box and packaging unopened for £50 - its electric blue and has orange writing and a small thin orange stripe round the bottom - it looks sooooo nice!!

javascript:gallery.start(0);
We have the icandy peach jogger, if it ever gets delivered!

http://www.icandyworld.com/uk/en/products/peach_jogger_carrycot

I have the icandy peach 4 wheeler. I ordered it ages ago from a small local shop, but went into John Lewis 2 weeks ago and they managed to get it in 4 days!! It's now upstairs with the rest of the baby stuff! I cancelled the order from the small shop as they were not filling me with confidence!

I think there may be longer delays on the jogger though... who did you order through? xx

I ordered from Babyplanet at the baby show in May, i was told by them just over a week ago that icandy had received delivery and were shipping it to them within 10 working days and once they had received delivery they would contact me to arrange.

Hey ladies ,

I anyone is thinking of getting the silver cross surf mothercare are running an offer where u get the car seat freeView attachment 24798

And in babies are us the silver cross 3d red is also on offer with a free car seat

Xxxx

I saw this the other day would love the surf ive the icandy cherry but the tyres are just too small .. OH is loving it vbecause he had said to change to icandy peach or bigger tyres .. i said no and now im about to sell everything o get new buggy :)

I got the mamas and papas glide Hun, had a lot better reviews than the sola and we love it.

Just remember tho there will be good and bad views for every pushchair as what bugs one person won't necessarily bug another.

X

The glide is just the sola but in different colours and sold as a package :) I was going to get the glide because of this but didnt want those colours.

I completely agree, there are always good and bad reviews and you always find bad reviews as people always review things when they have bad experiences.

We did the same :) We bought the Soal and maxi cosi cabrio, the Aton had terrible reviews and I preferred the maxi cosi. It worked out cheaper too. I got my maxi cosi for less than £100.

Yeah we chose the glide cos we got everything with it whereas the sola you didn't. I know they are pretty much the same. And they stopped selling the truffle sola which was what I wanted!! Have you figured out the car seat adapters yet? Xxx

Yeah we chose the glide cos we got everything with it whereas the sola you didn't. I know they are pretty much the same. And they stopped selling the truffle sola which was what I wanted!! Have you figured out the car seat adapters yet? Xxx

I would of had the truffle if they still sold it. We got a good deal on our sola so were able to get everything we wanted with it.
Yep we eventually figured the adapters. The bit that stumped me was how to get the car seat off them! OH figured it out :shock: the maxi cosi has 2 little buttons on the side, just doen from the handle that you press in.

I couldnt even get the aton on the adapters in the shop! :shock: xx

I couldn't get the adapters back off either - we did go for the Aton but hadn't read any reviews so I'll just hope for the best! Seems fine and fits nicely on the pram. I do like maxi cosi seats tho!! X

You girls are right about the reviews people only write when they have something had to say! If I could get the Graco Evo in the Sola Denim colours that would be perfect! Haha I have given myself till this weekend to decide on what one I want!

You girls are right about the reviews people only write when they have something had to say! If I could get the Graco Evo in the Sola Denim colours that would be perfect! Haha I have given myself till this weekend to decide on what one I want!

We have the denim :) Its lovely! xx

I got the mamas and papas glide Hun, had a lot better reviews than the sola and we love it.

Just remember tho there will be good and bad views for every pushchair as what bugs one person won't necessarily bug another.

X

The glide is just the sola but in different colours and sold as a package :) I was going to get the glide because of this but didnt want those colours.

I completely agree, there are always good and bad reviews and you always find bad reviews as people always review things when they have bad experiences.

We did the same :) We bought the Soal and maxi cosi cabrio, the Aton had terrible reviews and I preferred the maxi cosi. It worked out cheaper too. I got my maxi cosi for less than £100.

I didnt realise the maxi cosi fitted on the Sola? xxx

Our buggy arrived this morning (in 4 boxes! lol). We're putting it together tonight to make sure it's all there and working so i'll post a pic! :) x

Yay, i got a call to say my pram is being delivered next Friday! Woohoo xxx

well after all my deliberations I am now off to look at the Babystyle Oyster tomorrow in Mothercare, I've gone off the Sola and the Graco :,( I'm hoping (and hubby is too) that this is the one for us!!! Cross your fingers for me lol

I have seen the oyster about. it seems popular so cant be that bad. i think its a lovely pram xx

and as someone said people are more likely to rush on and warn people of bad experiences. most people dont review when things r good so reviews r good and bad. id be more worried if there was a trend in reviews eg everyone had the same problem? xxx

I have the Babystyle Oyster with the Britax SHR II car seat and 6 weeks on I'm happy with it.
Pics are from when we first put it up.

Attachments

• IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 34
jem what pushchair is that?? Omg brought the carrycot for my quinny buzz - won it off ebay brand new, still in the box and packaging unopened for £50 - its electric blue and has orange writing and a small thin orange stripe round the bottom - it looks sooooo nice!!

sorry ive not been on this thread for a while so not sure if youll read this now!! :whistle:

Its a Britax B, i liked the quinnys but saw this one so got it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back