Mattress advice

CustardCream

Reaction score
My pram Mamas and Papas Sola the extras I'm buying is the car seat and carry cot which comes with a mattress which will only be used for outings etc, it says the mattress that comes with it is not suitable for overnight sleeping and if you want it for that then you have to buy a diffrent mattress to go in it, it wont be used for overnight but does that mean its not very comfy without buying an extra one? Thanks for anyone with advice x

i would have thought it meant its not sturdy enough for 20hrs a day sleeping for a long period of time, comfort is practically irrelevant if it feels comfy it is for baby as they are so little, you could email M&P they are quite good like that! :) xxx

Thanks. It feels soft and comfy but wasnt sure if extra comfort would be even better but I understand what you mean. I'm just a worry wart xx

hehe ur a mummy, thats what ur supposed to do haha xx

Awwww that made me have the biggest smile on my face, thanks :) xx

ur v w! AND i love ur pram of choice and we had Alfie for our option for madison so i love it too, i also am a freak, i think if a child has a first name beginning with A the middle shoould begin with J cos then AJ i dont know why im weird and i loved alfie jay all along! good thinking girl!! :D xxx

Awww thanks hun :) Alfie is so cute and Jay is my fella, plus the only jeans he'll wear are Armani so noticed the other day AJ :lol: he wears our sons own brand from now on. Madison was one of my girl choices :lol: seriously!! and the pram is just perfect but the added extras piss me off a bit, everything is a bloody extra! My Mum and Dad paying £300 towards it so that helps :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back