Show us your Pram

Awe I can't wait. Mum, granny me and Daisy-we'll do loads together! 4 generations :) xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

ive changed my mind on prams.Im now getting the bugaboo viktor&rolf special edition pram, its gorgeous and ive fallen in love with it.lol xx

Here's our double pram ..... modelled beautifully by big Brother! lol It's now packed away in the loft until February x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
OH put the pram up yesterday, although we've had it for a few weeks

012.JPG

It's currently in the hallway (avec rain cover to keep kitty out!). I don't want to put it down LOL!

xxxxxxxxx

I've got the silver cross 3d in charcoal. £20 off ebay. :) was in Tokyo denim but found a thread saying they replace your fabric and chassis free as the denim ones fade... I didn't tell them I got it off eBay just said I had it.from my first baby but they picked it up free and are currently replacing all the bits and returning it on Tuesday belit cheeky I know. But why not :)

I've got the silver cross 3d in charcoal. £20 off ebay. :) was in Tokyo denim but found a thread saying they replace your fabric and chassis free as the denim ones fade... I didn't tell them I got it off eBay just said I had it.from my first baby but they picked it up free and are currently replacing all the bits and returning it on Tuesday belit cheeky I know. But why not :)

Brilliant idea hun :) xx

We went for the silver cross sleepover marina. It's currently boxed in a relatives house until January. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 28
Silver cross are great even when your guarantee has run out. Don't go back to the shop go directly to them.

It doesnt with the glide! Weird that you have to buy the flipping thing seperatly!! Its not expensive but seems a little pointless selling it seperately! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back