Shooting pains down below

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
I've had these on and off throughout my pregnancy - like shooting pains that go down through your lady bits... Having lots of them today - anyone else have these?

think they are just adjustments your body is making, ive had a few and just put it down to round ligament pain and stuff, might be worth mentioning to midwife, i am going to on wednesday x

i agree..I also have now and then and consultant said its ligament stretching but do check with your midwife

i have a few funny pains but feels like kicking but down below!

i had this and spoke to my midwife she said its just everything growing :D

im not really a big worrier to be honest and thought it would be ligaments and what not! best to be safe than sorry eh! x

I have had this 3 times now, like a few minutes each time of little stabby waves down as if coming out the bottom of your girly bits! didn't ask as I thought it must have been (you know when sometimes you feel another pulse of hb elsewhere)!!

very strange, nice to know others get this to

Last edited:
Thanks for replies - I know it's just growing etc as I've had it a few times but it's always nice to get reassurance!

i had the same asked my midwife and she said its just the ligament stretching is it like a cramping feeling like when your on a period

i had the same asked my midwife and she said its just the ligament stretching is it like a cramping feeling like when your on a period

No...not really cramping - more an intermittent shooting pain. Unpleasant!!

I get these, but they dont really hurrt, just super weird Lol

i get these too, had them with all three of my others aswell, mine got worse in early labour and was told that it was just growing pains, although this time it feels more like he is kicking my cervix x

Hey hun...its just your body getting used to adjusting to the little one. i had the same in early pregnany and do get them now and again...so dont worry about it too much and just try and sit and relax when it happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back