Little shooting pains...anyone else?

mouse9210

Reaction score
Hi!
I am 19 weeks, and yesterday through to today I've had these sharp shooting pains across my tummy...I'm just wondering if anyone else has had these pains?

I am assuming this is normal, but I hardly slept last night and just want some reassurance please!!!

Thanks so much xx

I've had something similar. It's probably just your muscles stretching and making room for baby! As long as there's no blood and it's not constant, you should be fine :) try a hot water bottle (not too hot!) or warm bath to soothe it - I had a pack to heat up in the microwave and it was a godsend!

I've actually been having pains today but only little but if I move in the wrong way they flipping kill! Am hoping they are just stretching pains! Hope yours disappear soon, although between 19 & 20 weeks I did have shooting pains cos baby grows 10cm that week so you might notice your belly a lot bigger one morning haha x

OMG coco that's exactly what happened! I was sure I was bigger this morning than when I went to bed!!! haha OH thought I was mad but now I know Im not!!

Seriously - the baby grows 10cm this week? That's mad!!

Thanks jacy - I took your advice and had a lovely bath and feeling loads better now, the warm water def soothed the pains away.

Yeah it's something like that, it's a big growth spurt. I woke up half way through that week & thought omg what did I eat lol. and yes baths are great for pains!! Xx

Thanks so much girls, pains have almost completely gone...must have been that bath!
xx

I've had some sharp, stabbing pains in my abdomen, its round ligament pain and totally normal in pregnancy. Not fun! But normal lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back