She's finally here!

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Thought I'd finally get round to posting this!
Scarlett arrived Tuesday 15th August at 14:41pm weighing 8lbs 7ozs!

I went in on Monday night with reduced movement and really bad back + period pain. After being monitored they said baby was fine but because of the movement and by then I had developed GD they said I would be induced that night.
Hubby got sent home as they said it would take hours! They examined me and I was already 4cm dialated so was in labor myself!! (they didn't think I was in labor as I wasn't having tightenings) but the back pain was so bad at that point! I got taken to delivery suite and told to call hubby back... when he got there they said they was going to break my waters, and when she examined me again my waters just popped with her fingers in there, so no need for that horrible looking pointy thing xD
Then the real pain began! Then at 7am they came and put my epidural in (magical thing) and examined me again I was 6 cm. By 1pm I was fully dialated woo! They left me an hour before pushing... she said it would take 1 to 2 hours, I pushed her out in 10 mins lol.
So it was a great birth until I bled out, I lost 3x the amount of blood and passed out. Woke up to my mom and hubby crying and like 10+ Drs in the room shouting my name and stabbing me with stuff to get fluids in me.
Had to stay in hospital until Friday as I had to have 2 blood transfusions. And have to take iron because it's still really low!
She's worth it though :) xx
My beautiful daughter :cloud9:
View attachment 73253

Aw congratulations! She is a cutie. Hope you are feeling better now, how scary.

Massive congratulations she is absolutely gorgeous xx

She is beautiful, congratulations x

Huge huge congratulations!!! Hope you are both doing well! She's a beauty!! X

Massive congrats - what an angel, well done! Xxx

Peanut I'm so happy for you, You've given me hope! She's so beautiful xxxxxx

She is beautiful. I had the same with blood loss after, so scary but thank goodness for blood donors!
Enjoy all the cuddles with your little bubs xx

Followed your journey for over a year now! So unbelievably happy for you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Xxxxx

Peanut, congratulations!!! Your daughter is so beautiful. So happy for you :)

xx

Congrats PB! She is absolutely gorgeous, so glad your both doing well after an eventful birth xx

Ahhh yay congratulations hon so happy for you she is adorable x

Massive congratulations PB, she is beautiful! Xxx

Oh I remember you from the TTC threads. So glad you got your BFP and now, your beautiful daughter! Enjoy this moment, being a mum is incredible!

Oh, you're lucky again. And I'm sure it wasn't that nice either. I congratulate you on the birth of your daughter and wish you that she remains healthy.
Have fun with the Baby experience

Aw congratulations peanut she is absolutely beautiful.

Well done on the labour too. Hope your healing well.

Congrats again to you and your OH. Amazing news.

xxxx

Big huge congratulations! And wow she made her entrance fast xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back