little Hope louise's birth story:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
well i started having regular contractions about 2 in the morning on th weds 18th, (although i was having irregular ones for a while before that) by now they were bout 5 mins apart but i cudnt believe i was in labour but me and my bf went to the hospital anyway hoping that things had started, we got to the hospital and the midwife examined me i was only 1cm dialated so she gave me a sweep and old me to go home and phone again when they were a bit closer together. Didnt sleep at all that night and by 8 oclock in the moning my contractions wernt any closer together but were getting alot stronger so we decided to go back in. I got examined again but i was only 2cms dialated at this point so once again i was sent home. The contractions started to die down again by the afternoon and i felt really dissapointed and frustrated at this point. They started up againa few hours later and by 11 oclock that night they were coming every 2 mins. We rushed back up to the hospital about 11. 30pm thinking i would be ell on my way but to my suprise i was still only 2cms dialated. I was given another sweep and i was stuck at 3cms until about 12pm whan they broke my waters and everything started happening really fast. Our little Hope was born at 4.29 pm on the 19th after over 36 hours of labour and alot of pain.
Sorry i have gone on for a bit thanks for all oif your support xx

Congratulations hun. Hope u r both keeping well :hug:

well done little lady! slow labour is horrible :( but worth it i'm sure you'll agree!
beautiful name! hope your enjoying your little princess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back