She's been admitted :(

It's sounds like they r finially listening to u hun !!! Glad u have the stronger meds for the reflux and the sedative used in the short term might help u both get the rest u need big hugs Hun xxx

Fingers crossed things will start to improve for you now. X

Glad to hear they've given you something stronger. Praying that it works for poor Tilly, and you too. Xxx

I'm so relieved for you! Someone's taking you seriously at last. Tomorrow's monday I bet you'll be home.

I hate seeing her like this. I know you can't win with me cos i want her to stop crying but now they've sedated her she's zonko :(

My sleeping beauty ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337529133.443836.jpg

Oh bless. They grow quickly but when you see them like this you remember how small and helpless they are. Big hugs. xxx

You just want the best for her. Just think both you and her get to catch up on some rest that poor girl must get so tired when she is screaming and that wont help her and hopefully of will help so you have a little less stress. Your an amazing mummy she is a lucky girl

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

As heartbreaking as it is wifey is right, rest is what's best for you both now tor hun, thinking of you xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Awh Hun bless her the poor wee pet , and you . I know it's hard but you both need rest and you being stressed wont help xx

Just catching up chick. That picture of her sleeping is a real double edged sword isn't it? Glad she's sleeping but sad it's under sedation :(. It may take them a while to get the right dose of sedation so that she is awake but calm.

:hug: I so hope this is it for you and you can start enjoying her, she's such a pickle :love: xxxxxxxxx

Just read the thread. I'm so glad they're finally doing something for her! It must be so hard seeing her sleeping under sedation, as others have said the rest will do you both some good. Hope this helps x x x

Bless her. She is gorgeous. Try to get some rest. Can't imagine how you must be feeling.xx

My goodness you've really been through the mill! It brings back horrible memories for me as Cam was very very similar. I eliminated dairy from my diet and it made a very slight difference but not a great deal. The turning point was when he had a full on episode in front of the gp and I then put him on soy formula (pained me to give up bf though). As soon as he had soy he was a different baby. He's since been put on medicated formula and is still just this contented little baby now and not a screaming banshee. It's done wonders for my sanity and our relationship tbh. I'm sorry you've not been taken particularly seriously by everyone at the hospital and I think it's insulting that they should tell you she's spoilt at that age! X

Awww bless her, poor thing. Least they are trying to help more today, hope she improves soon x

Omg tor you've had a nightmare!! Bless both of you. Loads of love to you and beautiful tilly xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back