She's been admitted :(

TORino

Reaction score
Well that didn't go as I expected!

She had a screaming fit right on cue and the consultant was that concerned he has admitted us to the ward to run tests.

He said he has seen unsettled babies before but she was something else.

He was also worried she couldn't see :(

I'm beyond upset

she can see otherwise she wouldnt smile at you or follow your movement right? you havent mentioned that she dosent look at you or anything but i do know when theyre screaming blue murder they dont look at you and they can be right ignorant sometimes. i hope they do find out what it is that upsets her so much so that you can start enjoying your gorgeous tilly chops properly hun xx

OMG!!!! Hun you must be worried sick! Running the tests will hopefully get to the bottom of it though and as for the not seeing maybe she get's a blind rage? Have you noticed anything to do with her eyes at home when she's calm?

Will send lots of positive vibes to you all :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Oh no, you must be so worried. She's in the right place though, least she can be properly monitored and tested. I don't really know what to say but we're here for you and thinking of you today xx

oh no hun, not been on in bit so catching up, poor tilly hope they get to the bottom of it xxx so scary?

Oh my goodness, you poor thing :hugs: hope you are both ok. xx

She's in the best place hope she's better soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Aw hun, things just aren't going well for you. They might find out why she is so upset so they can fix it. I hope you get some answers soon. Fx the doctor is wrong. X

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

oh hon.....at least now they are taking it seriously and they will hopefully get her sorted. my little nephew had horrendous reflux and spent time in hospital with it and he used to literally scream......they put him on medication and a special diet and he was as right as rain and is now a lovely but cheeky 8 year old!!

sending lots of hugs your way xxx

Finally!!! It's about time they took you seriously!!

Hope she is ok! X

I'm am so so glad they are doing something but I really hope you are ok! Please keep us updated! Best of luck!!

Aww honey I hope you are both ok, but like the other girls said its about time they took you seriously xxx

Omg tor I can't imagine how worried you are! Fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it. I'm sure her eyes are fine surely you would have noticed if something was up with her eyes?

Were all here for you. Sending you and tilly loads of positive vibes and loads of love xxxxx

Awwww you poor thing! I'm
Glad they've finally taken you seriously but you must be worried sick. Big hugs! X

Sending you and Tilly chops lots of love xxx you're in the right place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back