sex to bring on labour

isobel84

Reaction score
i dont understand what it is that would bring on the labour..
is it the sperm, is it the orgasm or is it just the old in and out?

I've heard it's orgasms and sperm! I was gonna use my vibrator but heard I need sperm too!! :D

that what i was thinking chaz haha cuz the ni could just do it anytime a day and not just when Demba is home nighttime and im shattered!

well the big O will be a daily DIY from now on then and the sperm.. well to be honest.. im to tired for it lately.. from once a day a few weeks ago to twice a week now :doh:
I tried this morning tho but he was to tired haha

Sperm contains prostaglandins which are a labour hormone so it's more likely sperm than orgasm that helps start labour-though the orgasm can't hurt! Especially since orgasming releases oxytocin-another labour hormone x Lol! x

aparently the big o releases the hormone and also make u contract and sperm contains the proglastins[sp] that help things along as well so you can diy and or rumpy pumpy lol

Orgasms AND sperm allegedly. Sperm has something in it to ripen the cervix. The pessaries they use to start labour are made out of big semen (puke) so there ya are!! x

Oh so does that mean I actually have to have sex :( lol! I was txting Tim the other day trying to wind him up and turn him on, got to bedtime and I fell straight to sleep! Oops he thought he was onto a promise!!

apparently if you swallow it, is is more powerful still!! my mw told me that but said she never said it when the man was in the room lol!!

Orgasms AND sperm allegedly. Sperm has something in it to ripen the cervix. The pessaries they use to start labour are made out of big semen (puke) so there ya are!! x

It's bulls sperm lol!! In tablet form my auntie told me and I asked the mw when I was being induced with first and she said it wasn't till after I had her when I was told by a few mw's abs my health visitor yea it is bulls sperm in concentrate!!! Lovely!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got told swallowing it worked too, think I'd rather that than sex at 40weeks!!!

I don't know if I'm desperate enough for that yet! Haha!! It's one thing having it in your mouth another having it gloop and sludge down the back of your throat haha!!

Ergh! There's no way I'm swallowing it! I'm a spitter and it's staying that way!

:rotfl:

I'm trying to choose my fate!! Bull sperm or blow job it's not looking great either way ...

:rotfl:

I can't be arsed with sex but I'm sure if push came to shove I'd do it! x

I told my husband about the whole oral thing he was like yer! But then when I googled it loads of women reackon vaginally is better so I told him that and all he said was uh... ok just like I ent got the energy for that! Men ey! Lol I think he for all excited for a moment back tho lol!! Bless :cloud9:

I told my husband about the whole oral thing he was like yer! But then when I googled it loads of women reackon vaginally is better so I told him that and all he said was uh... ok just like I ent got the energy for that! Men ey! Lol I think he for all excited for a moment back tho lol!! Bless :cloud9:

Ahh Evie - you big teese!:whistle:

well I'm only popping on now and again but I still get a good laugh of you girls what yea's like loo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back