Does sex bring it on?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Do you think sex really does help bring on labour when your almost due? Anyone any experience of it helping? Think I'm just hoping cos we dtd tonight.

Well the morning my waters broke me and the fella had been DTD tbh we had been doing it alot because he was only back on leave for 2 weeks lol 1 of which he speant at his parents. So I'd say it defo helps hun. xXx

Well the morning my waters broke me and the fella had been DTD tbh we had been doing it alot because he was only back on leave for 2 weeks lol 1 of which he speant at his parents. So I'd say it defo helps hun. xXx

Sounds good to me! (clings to any hope she can find lol)

My friend last night said it def worked for her x

I didn't expect a difference when I was overdue with the first (now I am not overdue but no idea it would work actually).

My friend swears sex and raspberry leaf tea/tablets worked for her. Best of luck!

if your body is ready to go then yes it can help something in the sperm can help soften your cervix, but if your not ready then no. i think orgasms help your womb contract aswell basically practise for the uterus.

Do you think sex really does help bring on labour when your almost due? Anyone any experience of it helping? Think I'm just hoping cos we dtd tonight.

Awww, you made up from the biscuit row then?! Nice apology from your OH it seems! lol :lol:

worked for us. DTD on the friday and early hours of saturday morning started contracting. my waters had already gone though xx

worked for us. DTD on the friday and early hours of saturday morning started contracting. my waters had already gone though xx

I didn't think we could dtd if waters had gone? No idea why I thought that, just maybe cos of infection?

hasnt worked for me and husband very reluctant to dtd also!! so just lucky to get it when im lucky lol!!xx

hasnt worked for me and husband very reluctant to dtd also!! so just lucky to get it when im lucky lol!!xx

Haha! I'm sure my hubby feels used because I just say "I want this baby out, can we do it later?" lol very unromantic and it doesn't last long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back