just been reading a book given to me by my mate!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Shes a mw and said to have a read it would tell me everything not to do if I want to keep AJ in. lol

It showed all the normal - Labour can be brought on by :-

[walking
eating curries
eating pineapple
castor oil (big no no)
herbal teas etc
nipple stimulation
and sex!]

A couple that I didn't know oral sex can be the most effect way of absorbing the prostagladins in semen which can bring on labour apparently it is faster absorbed through the stomach than the vagina!!!! pmsl

Oh and blowing up balloons - the abdominal pressure can bring on labour! lol

Shes a mw and said to have a read it would tell me everything not to do if I want to keep AJ in. lol

It showed all the normal - Labour can be brought on by :-

[walking
eating curries
eating pineapple
castor oil (big no no)
herbal teas etc
nipple stimulation
and sex!]

A couple that I didn't know oral sex can be the most effect way of absorbing the prostagladins in semen which can bring on labour apparently it is faster absorbed through the stomach than the vagina!!!! pmsl

Oh and blowing up balloons - the abdominal pressure can bring on labour! lol

Pfffft I don't think so!!!!! He's only given me 20 quid to get the car washed....200 quid and I might think about it :D

The OHs eyes lit right up till I said unfortunately we couldn't do that either and apparently any orgasms felt by the women can stimulate the uterus so he has had it till at least 37 weeks. pmsl. I have never seen a grown man look so damn sad in all my life. His bottom lip is getting bigger and bigger. lol. You couldn't pay me enough to get down there with my knees either hun.!!!!!

Yup who is the author male by any chance lol x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel so heavy I am quite happy to treat oh rather crush him haha

hahaha i will NOT be showing my OH the info about semen!!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members