September 2014 Mummies :)

Sorry can I pull out got neg test this morning and bloods within normal range :-( xx

Oh no kirsty im so sorry to hear that are you sure its def negative??

Last edited:
Had bloods done today and was told were in normal range for not being pregnant, it's so annoying as had positives today aswell, I'm 11 dpo what is earliest blood tests can pick up hcg I read can be as early as 11 days past conception x

how many positives hav u had? coz i heard even one positive is rarely ever wrong. maybe you shud test again in a week 11 dpo is so early i tested faint positive at 14dpo and it only started gettinr darker around 18dpo

Last edited:
hey ladies- may I join? I got my BFP confirmed by my GP today and is my first baby- conceived on the 4th month of try :D due around 5th September! :) need girlies to talk to as I just worry myself sick xx

how many positives hav u had? coz i heard even one positive is rarely ever wrong. maybe you shud test again in a week 11 dpo is so early i tested faint positive at 14dpo and it only started gettinr darker around 18dpo

Had about 3 positives Hun, it's just blood results that's making me think I deffo out xx

Welcome iwantababa95 :)) your due day is the same as mine!! :)) this was our 3rd month of trying!
How's it going for you so far?!

Hello ladies, I'm new to this forum. I tested yesterday and got a BFN but I'm not giving up hope yet as have loads of symptoms including sickness this morning. I'm still hopeful for a September baby...x

I'm here too! September 2nd due date but will have baby in August. I've had loads of cramps and some brown spotting, also sore boobs and nausea and loads of other symptoms. Hope everyone's ok :) xx

Hi everyone! We got our BFP yesterday! Still in shock, here's to hoping we all have lovely sticky beans! Yay! :)

Yay hello and welcome everyone :) congratulations on your bfp hope we all have a good pregnancy and healthy babies in september :)
I just wanted to no are your bfp lines as thick as the test lines? does it matter if its not? mines are not faint anymor they are very visible this week but not as thick. i think im just worrying over everything lol

Last edited:
I'm worrying over my lines too! They took a while to come up, 2-3 mins not very dark but do have colour. I'm going to test Friday to see if my lines are darker. This is my second pregnancy, and I think my lines where the same colour and thickness last time round. What tests have you used? Try to relax... I know it's hard. We've all had our bfp so that's half the battle! :) xxxx

I did another test this morning and the second line is as thick but not quite as dark as the control line. I think the main thing is that the second line is there.

image.jpg

Can you post a pic of your test?

That's a very good line lol be happy! I have ran out of tests lol so peed on a opk this morning and the line was darker that's the control line lol! :)

What a fab line! Mine are not that dark... Yet! Hoping for a good one Friday :) xxx

That looks dark enuf to me londongirl. i no im crazy but i just did another test and finaly the test line is as dark as the control line i can rest for a while now til i find sumthin else to stress about loool! marcella last wednesday i had the faintest bfp it takes a while to get darker dont worry ul get ther :)
Hey vee do opks act as pregnancy tests too?
and Kirsty thats so odd that your getting positives with pregnancy tests surely that means your pregnant? just wait another week hun and see what happens. my mate got bfns and negative blood tests, the doc sed she cnt b pregnant even tho she missed her periods but she really was pregnant and didnt find out till she was 4months!

Last edited:
Baby girl7 do u want to add everyone's names and due dates to the first post so we can keep track? What's everyone's names,ages,where u from,how many children,how long u been with ur other halts ect xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back