September Babies

my sickness is full on morning and evening now arrggghhh i have to travel tomorro i home i dont get travel sickness tooo :( :( :( :(

Hi :wave: I am due on the 6th of September.

First one, very excited and very scared at the same time. :?

congrats Sarah :)

I used to have a best friend called Sarah Boycott lol she's stored in my phone as Sarah B :lol:

Hi all.

I am new and due on the 20th sept.

Nice to meet you all.

lisa

Hi,

I'm new too. Not got an exact due date yet but presume end of September. This will be no.4 :)

Sarah

Thanks. I haven't told any family or friends yet so it feels good to say it in here at least! lol

Sarah

I know that feeling. We've still not really told anyone, my mum knows, but officially she doesn't. I told her when we found out so that "just incase" i needed her she knew what was going on. And a couple of close friends.
I don't know what I'd do without this place, i'd probably burst with need to talk about it! haha.
xx

Hello!

I had a dating scan on Friday as haven't had a period since coming on Depo.
The midwife just worked out my due date as 3rd September!

This is my second and I had to tell work today as the girl who is permanently on a diet
a - cant stop eating and
b - has a stomach the size of a beachball!

I'm really excited and have already been looking at prams (DS HATED the pram so I never got my pushing a baby in a pram fix)
Already think I want the M&P Joolz
Hopefully going to drag hubby to the baby show in London...I'll be 14 weeks by then (looking full term the way I'm going) so decided it was pretty 'safe' to go!

Yeyyyyy baby baby baby - tssssk!

welcome Lisaberry and sueken :) :wave:

evening all.jus a quickie 2 see how every1 is xx

I'm fine. Had my first MW appointment yesterday. We worked out a rough due date of 22nd of Sept, so that makes me 6 weeks and 3 days. Just got to wait for my scan appointment letter now, am having an early one due to a previous ectopic.

Sarah

Had my first midwife appointment on wednesday,the Dr had worked my due date out at Sep 1st but midwofe has it at the 2nd :? am awaiting my scan appointment which should then give a definate date either way.

Even though its my fourth im still soooooooooooo excited seeing it for the first time :)

well im just waiting for my letter for my scan!! my estimated date is 15th september my symptoms are coming and going today which slighlty makes me worry of course lol but im kinda glad coz its my sore boobs that have easied and they have been soooo sore lately like painfully sore :( they easied off the other day for a few hours then come b :( back with avengance sp? lol i just keep reapting in my head im fine babys fine this is normal im fine babys fine this is normal lol :rotfl: i think tri 1 makes every1 turn a bit crazy :rotfl: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back