September 2014 Mummies :)

Hi Anna congratulations!!! i got my bfp boxing day too. of course your welcome here we are all here for each other :)
Ive just got annoying migraines and a few twitches here and there i keep doing pregnancy tests too coz im scared. but its still early days hopefully in a few days we'll regret complaining about lack of symptoms :)

Last edited:
Gota faint bfp today am re testing in morning but estimated due date 14th sep xxx

Morning All,

I'm 5wks 1 day, and feeling better than last week when I was full of wind and having cramps.
I still get very tired and don't really know what I want to eat but otherwise feeling alright!
Fortunately I'm not back to work until Monday 6th January, by which time i'll be 6 weeks.
First midwife appointment on 20th January. I'm also going to book and early scan for 8 weeks privately, as don't think I can wait 12 weeks to check things are ok. This is our first pregnancy so I have no reason to believe things won't be ok but think 12 weeks is a long time to find out one way or another!

Tonight, we're going to friends for a NYE party and staying over - not sure i'll be able to stay up late, I'm struggling past half 9 at moment! Obviously, we've only told family and not friends, so won't be drinking either so hoping I won't raise suspicion.

Alipops x

Not drinking without raising suspicion tonight is goin to be hard! I don't really want to tell anyone (apart from my mum!) at such an early stage.

Alipops - I'm also considering an early scan. Do you know how much a private one is?

Happy new year (almost!) everyone! Xx

Not drinking without raising suspicion tonight is goin to be hard! I don't really want to tell anyone (apart from my mum!) at such an early stage.

Alipops - I'm also considering an early scan. Do you know how much a private one is?

Happy new year (almost!) everyone! Xx

Hiya Londongirl,

I'm going to allow myself one small glass of fizzy prosecco tonight as its' NYE, my excuse is going to be water infection/on antibiotics.
The early scan that I've looked into is £99.99, and can be done between 6-12wks, the price does vary according to area though. Obviously the later you have it the more you will be able to see, that's why I've gone for 8wks.

Alipops x

Cool, thanks. £100 doesn't seem too outrageous although I bet it will be more in London!

Woo nice ticker I tryed to get that one but it keped saying I was 40weeks haha wouldn't work properly!!
Just been to the doctors to ask what I do now lol and thank god no blood test just yet just have me the midwifes number called them but gotta wait till Monday for some one to call me back to arrange an appointment!... Ahhh I'm such an impatient person I can see this pregnancy driving my mad always going to be counting down they days for each milestone!!

Happy pregnancy to everyone hope your not suffering too much so far and enjoying it!... I am waiting for the storm to come as I feel I'm defiantly going through the calm before lol!!... Feeling slightly nauseous today not to sickness yet!

Happy new year just think next year we will meet our little beans! Ahh scary lol

Woo nice ticker I tryed to get that one but it keped saying I was 40weeks haha wouldn't work properly!!
Just been to the doctors to ask what I do now lol and thank god no blood test just yet just have me the midwifes number called them but gotta wait till Monday for some one to call me back to arrange an appointment!... Ahhh I'm such an impatient person I can see this pregnancy driving my mad always going to be counting down they days for each milestone!!

Happy pregnancy to everyone hope your not suffering too much so far and enjoying it!... I am waiting for the storm to come as I feel I'm defiantly going through the calm before lol!!... Feeling slightly nauseous today not to sickness yet!

Happy new year just think next year we will meet our little beans! Ahh scary lol

Hey Vee!

Your post has made me chuckle slightly :lol:

I am extremely impatient about the whole process, I think once I've had a scan and met the midwife i'll calm down. But MW apt isn't until 20th Jan and I've yet to book my early scan, again this is just because I'm impatient and my symptoms have settled so it's making me more nervous!

Also, I saw your picture of your bloatedness, now I thought I was bloated enough to show but your bloated bump is impressive! I do feel bloated/chubby though, need to hide that for our NYE at a friends tonight.

My Husband has been excellent today, we moved into our house a few months ago. What will be the nursery was painted a horrendous colour, literally will take 3 coats just to get to white before actually decorating - so he started today! Bless him.

Alipops x

Alipops glad I could make you chuckle haha

I know I won't calm down even after that as Ill just get impatient about the next thing I'm terrible I'm one of those people who will pay double for stuff just so it gets delivered the next day haha!!
That's foot you got you me appointment I really want to get mine booked ( then I can worry about the blood test probly the only thing I'm not impatient about haha)

I know I look massive normally have a pretty flat stomach too I'm lucky tonight I'm just seeing my parents in law and they know so I'm all good! :)

We moved into our new house in nov and our spare room (or man cave as the hubby calls it NOT ANY MORE lol) is horrendous most discussing wall paper ever it's gona be a mission to re decorate but I wana get on it ASAP!!...I'm also wanting to but every thing now already have a pram lol but only as it was an AMAZING deal couldn't let it go haha!! I hate being impatient lol!

Vee xx

Hey ladies...can I join u all? I got my bfp today :) Not sure of dates ect yet as going by last af would be due the 8th but by ov its the 13th so will wait and see. Hope ur all well xx

I can't join cos I dunno for sure if I'm September or August I think September 1st so I'm just sitting in the naughty corner till scan day lol xxx

Lmp has me due 28 august but ov day 1st September so I'm going by that for now I think xxx

Last edited:
Welcome sarah and lilmiss congrats on ur bfp :)
Lool Vee i am exactly the same, time is going so slow im eagerly awaiting an early scan date. Ive been feelin really wet all day today kept rushin off to the toilet thinking its blood im def going to drive myself mad fru the hole pregnancy.
guys are we allowed to take paracetamol? coz i had such a horrible headache all night by 5am i cudnt take it anymor and had to have paracetamol.

Sorry can I pull out got neg test this morning and bloods within normal range :-( xx

Welcome sarah and lilmiss congrats on ur bfp :)
Lool Vee i am exactly the same, time is going so slow im eagerly awaiting an early scan date. Ive been feelin really wet all day today kept rushin off to the toilet thinking its blood im def going to drive myself mad fru the hole pregnancy.
guys are we allowed to take paracetamol? coz i had such a horrible headache all night by 5am i cudnt take it anymor and had to have paracetamol.

Thank you. Excited but very nervous. Yeah paracetamol is fine hun.
I'm having an early scan at 7 weeks so will relax a bit after that I think xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back