September 2014 Mummies :)

babygirl7

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Its really early but i thought id start a September 2014 due date club
Im due around 3rd sept just a few days before my anniversary yay :dance:
I have been ttc since dec 2011, i got pregnant after 17months in may 2013 only to have a MMC in July. it was devastating but i picked myself up and tried again from september. i thought it would take forever again and it got me down
3months on i have finally conceived again i just found out 2 days ago. im spotting a little and its worrying me as i spotted last time but i will try and keep positive. every pregnancy is different and the support here helps a lot.

So come on september mummies join and share your stories :)

:dance:: **Our Club members** :bump:
Due dates:

1st Sept: Alipops1986 scan 17th feb,
Lilmisshopeful scan 19th feb,
maria_sa
Lochquoyzarin scan 3rd mar, Maryam1980,

2nd Sept:julie2475 scan 17th feb, seedallen, Simoneh00, iwantbuba95 scan 27th feb
3rd Sept: Jager, ClimbingRose
scan 17th feb
4th Sept: welshkellyann, ali13, Mamma X4
5th Sept: Vee24 scan 20th feb, babygirl7 scan 20th feb,
6th Sept: jenni16 scan 18th feb
7th Sept: babybean3, Shy_mama2014,
sarahlouise86 scan 25th feb, beccibops16 scan 27th feb

8th Sept: Londongirl scan 24th feb,
Smallbluething scan 24th feb, KayJ scan 27th feb

9th Sept: Gemima87, Jadey
10th Sept: Syrinx, clarep1905 scan 26th feb, Dont_Panic
11th Sept:
12th Sept: marcella64
13th Sept: Lilmisshappy,
14th Sept: Davina scan 26th feb, prinzipezia, kittykatzxoxo, tinkerbell13 scan 5th mar
15th Sept: ema-lou24
16th Sept:
17th Sept:hayley81 scan 7th mar
18th Sept: Crackers scan 11th mar, amydudders, Soph_UK, BeckyBiscuit, amylouise1989
19th Sept:
20th Sept:MamaStrong
21st Sept:babylentil304, MrsHttc
22nd Sept:hopeful25 scan 20th mar
23rd Sept:Kanga68 scan 25th feb, Rainbow1234
24th Sept:nds scan 14th mar
25th Sept:
26th Sept:
27th Sept:Finsta
28th Sept:Lucy100590, mummy2be1985
29th Sept:
30th Sept:Mrs_O, mrswoody

Last edited:
Hi Babygirl 7

Congratulations!! :dance:

We found out we were pregnant on boxing day. This will be our first baby. EDD is also the 3rd September 2014.

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed at the minute. Finding it difficult to get my head around the shock. Im not sure why I'm shocked, this was a planned baby :lol: I think it's because we were incredibly lucky and conceived in the first month.

I know your bound to be anxious Babygirl7. I'm sending you positive thoughts too.

Congratulations guys

Got my bfP on Xmas eve!! Due date 5th September :)

Defiantly understand the overwhelmed feeling i really can't get my head around it keep doing tests to make sure lol!! :d
Let's hope we all have happy healthy pregnancy! Has anyone contacted you doctors yet?

Congratulations guys!!!!!
Jager wow first month of trying thats so great ur lucky u neva went fru the hole going crazy trying thing lol i found out on boxing day too had a faint bfp but today it was finaly darker
Vee ur due on my anniversary :)
Its my first baby as well I've been doctors coz i got brown spotting and becoz of my previous loss i get to have an early scan so i will be booked in 2 weeks when the baby is more visible
Hav u guys got any symptoms yet?
lets all stay positive we have each other on here stress can affect pregnancy so relax and enjoy these moments hopefuly in 8 months time we will be holding our cute little babies in our arms and all this will be worth it :)

Oh and guys remember to take ur folic acid i tend to forget sometimes

Last edited:
All 1st babies too :D ours was 3 months trying which isn't long I know but it felt like for ever! Now I'm 3days late for AF I'm believing it more but still doing tests every day to check lol! Contacting my docs on Monday :)) I just can't wait for it all already milking it making DH do everything for me :p he's loving it tho! I know it's a way off but I just wana show!! :))

Hello All!

BFP here day before Xmas Eve - I'm nearly 5 weeks, due date of 01/09/14 at the moment.

Arranged midwife apt at the doctors for 20/01/14 - very excited! We got married in August and has been trying for 4 months. Still struggling to believe it!!

We're contemplating paying for an early scan because I'm too impatient to wait 12 weeks!!

Alipops x

Hey Alipops congratulations on your wedding and your baby!!!
Awww do an early scan about 8 weeks that way you get to see a lovely beating heart its amazing
Vee loool u wana show? i think that will be a wait. i cant wait just to get past the 12 week scan coz that was wen i sadly found out my baby had no heartbeat. after the 12 week scan the risk of losing the baby decreases sooomuch. And def let DH do everything this is our time to relax and be demanding. after all we are the ones doing the hard work they just had the fun :smile:

Morning All,

I managed to have a fantastic sleep - woke up full of beans, got ready to meet my parents etc. Then, about 5 mins before I was about to leave, I got what I reckon is a huge cramp - aching/stabbing pains around my ovaries/tummy and pubic bone. It really took my breath away! I couldn't stand as it hurt more, so I just laid flat on the sofa.

Text my parents, they know I'm pregnant (5 weeks tomorrow!) and said I couldn't come because I was in agony with cramp. My mum then went into - I hope it's not a period etc mode which annoyed me!

Anyway, after about 20-25 min, the cramps have calmed but it does hurt when I cough or sneeze.

Are these sharp cramps normal? I'm all worried now!

Thanks,
Alipops x

That's horrible I have had twinges but not really bad, I don't really know but lots of people on here say crampss are normal so fx everything is totally fine!

Ive had a couple of strong cramps and cramping in general. I have read that cramping is normal and its your uterus stretching. Take it easy today and have a sofa day. I bet theres nothing you need to do today that can't be done tomorrow. If it continues maybe ring doctor/nhs direct or advice? Im sure your going to be fine though. They don't tell you about the anxiety you suffer before you get pregnant! Everything is a worry!

Thanks Ladies,

Cramps have gone now and I'm feeling fine once again - talk about breath taking though!
Relaxing on sofa for me today, did the same yesterday. I do have some cooking I could do if I get bored, I'm trying to batch cook some meals for when I go back to work so I don't have cook from scratch every night! xx

Hi all things being equal I'll also be a september mum.

Alipops the day after I found out i had really bad cramps which took two days to clear. Glad things are looking better for you.

Welcome!...Congratulations Sharon your a day behind me! :) X

Hey Sharon welcome and congratulations :)
Alipops how u doing now? make sure u take it easy. cramping should be fine its just stretching and stuff as long as you dont have cramping and bleeding at the same time. Ive got twinges in my stomach here and there
My brown spotting is decreasing thank god. i keep getting scared i dont really have any symptoms and keep imagining the worst case scenarios all day. im probably just scared becoz of past experiences. i wish my scan day would just come so i can relax. but i bet even then i wont lol.
Have u ladies got any symptoms yet?

Last edited:
I havnt had any at all really!! Few twinges today and a bit nauseous last night but nothing of note! Just keep doing tests to make sure lol!

Other than the cramps, I've got the sickness and my nipples are getting darker. However that's all at the moment for me.

Hi ladies,
Can I join you? I got my BFP on Boxing Day but this is the first time I've felt brave enough to post in tri 1!

I'm pregnant with my first baby, due September 8th I believe. We've been trying for 16 long long months - I have PCOS so I didn't get my cycles back at all when I came off the pill. No AF for over a year! Eventually after lots of tests, more tests, and more tests, I was prescribed clomid and on my second cycle I conceived!

Feeling very nervous because it's so early. Not told anyone apart from my DH yet - going to tell my Mum in a bit. Had AF-type cramps on and off the past few days which is a bit disconcerting but I got 2-3 weeks on my digi this morning at 15dpo so that's encouraging.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Anna

Sore chest, bloating and a little crampy. Emotional too.

So told my parents today has made it feel so much realer if that's a word!! Lol been having not exactly cramps but stretching feeling today not pain full just the feeling that something's going on hope that's good :)) hope everyone else is doing well!!

Welcome Anna Awh so glad you got you bfP!!.. :D

Hi ladies,
Can I join you? I got my BFP on Boxing Day but this is the first time I've felt brave enough to post in tri 1!

I'm pregnant with my first baby, due September 8th I believe. We've been trying for 16 long long months - I have PCOS so I didn't get my cycles back at all when I came off the pill. No AF for over a year! Eventually after lots of tests, more tests, and more tests, I was prescribed clomid and on my second cycle I conceived!

Feeling very nervous because it's so early. Not told anyone apart from my DH yet - going to tell my Mum in a bit. Had AF-type cramps on and off the past few days which is a bit disconcerting but I got 2-3 weeks on my digi this morning at 15dpo so that's encouraging.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Anna

Hi Hun. Welcome to tri one :dance::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back