September 2014 Mummies :)

see you over there becky, happy 14 weeks xxx

Aww Kanga, thats lovely!

Heard baby's heart beat for the first time today... now i've been worried that i'm the least maternal person in the world, but even I felt a bit emotional!
I didn't realise the midwife would check at this appointment, so my poor husband missed out (which i feel awful about)

Hope you've all had a good day... one day closer, ladies :) xx

Hey Ladies!
Sorry Ive been MIA for a few days....had alot on with decorating and just being plain exhausted lol.

Well, happy 14 weeks to me! looks like ill be hopping over to tri2 now....eek! this is going soooo fast!

Ive glad your scan went well Kanga....Im saying a boy too :)

Ill be checking in until we've all filtered over to tri2 :)

Hope everyone's doing good x

Hi ladies.

We had our scan today and bean number 2 is doing very well. Measuring bang on 12 weeks but as the computer that generates the growth chart wasn't working they didn't want to give me a edd, so I'm either still due on the 30th or it might be the 1stoct!
Baby was wriggling away and flipping around having a great time :)

Here is the photo.
evabuvug.jpg

x

aww hello little baby! glad all went well xxxxx

Thank you ladies. Baby has long legs!!
I'm rubbish at the "nub theory" not sure if you can even see it here?

Aww fab pic mrswoody, I don't think I see a nub but guessing girl :) xx

Hi ladies,

I thought I should join you before moving onto Tri 2. I was in the October group and my scan put me forward a week so I'm 13weeks and 2 days now. This is our first baby and we conceived a few weeks after we got married.My EDD is the 25th of September.

Lovely seeing the scan pics too :)

EDD 27th September but it will be out b4 that as I'm high risk and will never be allowed to go to the end

Hi ladies.
Had confirmation from the hospital that I am now due the 1st October.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy. I'm now an October mummy but hoping this bean doesn't leave me waiting for so long
x

congratulations october mummy - hope all goes well! xxx

Happy 13 weeks MrsWoody xx Glad your scan went well and what a lovely pic xx I guess girl too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back