Secret scan on Wednesday

Been looking on YouTube at ultrasounds at 6 weeks and mine looks nothing like those ones! These look like a circle with a tiny blob attached, not like mine. Mine had no circle. It looks more like the 7 week ones, hmmm.
What do you think? Anyone have a 6 or 7 week scan that looked like mine? x

i cant see the pic as i'm on the bus . I'll have a look when i get home. What a relief . Now i hope you start to feel better soon x

I think I can relax a bit now. Early scans are worth their weight in gold x

glad everything went ok for you today Cos xx

Congrats Cos, so pleased for you. Have a look at my piccie its very similar to yours and she put me at 7+1 xxx

It is really similar isn't it, I'm hoping to be put forward a bit at my next scan. It just doesn't resemble any of the 6 week scans on you tube x

Yay! Exciting! I went for a reassurance scan at what I thought was 7+0 and was told I was 6+2, but then at 12 weeks scan I was actually 13+2! They can't be accurate until then so you'll probably be put forward again x

Thanks girls.
I'm very reassured by all of the ladies being put backward then forward again later x

I was put back from 8 weeks to 6+5... then at dating scan was put forward from the 11+6 i should have been to 13+2 so nearly the whole change back :), glad it went well x

That's good to hear em.
The lady wasnt very precise with her measurement! x

Glad all is well :) hope ur sickness eases soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member