Secret scan on Wednesday

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So as you know, I've been in a right flap about this sickness and got my knickers in a twist because when I suggested to oh that I have a private scan he couldn't believe that I was soooo impatient and couldnt wait until 8th for my NHS scan.
Soooo, I have booked a secret scan on Wednesday afternoon.
I'm paying and its for my own peace of mind so I thought stuff you, I'll go and not tell anyone (except you girls because you understand how hard it is to wait)
Wish me luck, can't wait!!! xx

Last edited:
ohhhhh you are naughty lol

Good luck hun, i'm sure everything will be fine for you x

Oh good luck, be sure to let us know how you get on x

Ooooh... Sneaky!
Hope it goes well and you get the reassurance you need. Keep us updated!
Good luck
xx

I wasgonna do that with a gender scan but DH said the worst possible thing to me - "I'll be disappointed in you if you do". Disappointment is the worst thing he could've said!

Hope all goes well and there is only the one beanie in there!

Hahahaha I know, its very very sneaky but I don't feel guilty as he has no idea that I'm going (he thinks I'm at work) and even if I did happen to confess, he wouldnt be mad at me.
Cant wait to post my piccie x

Totally would do the same! Better get practicing your surprised look for the 8th lol ;-) xxx

I know hehhehehe, I'll practice in the mirror lol
Baby will look a lot different by then anyway so it will be a suprise still in a way xx

Good luck Cos .

Aaarrrgggghhh i know what you mean by just wanting to 'know' though

I hope its the right result x x

awww, good luck hun, at least you can settle down and relax once you know theres only one little healthy baby in there :) you would only drive yourself nuts waiting till next week.xx

I know hehhehehe, I'll practice in the mirror lol
Baby will look a lot different by then anyway so it will be a suprise still in a way xx

Hee hee.

Oh yeah they change practically every day so you'll be over the moon again. Just think of it as a preview ;-) xxx

Exciting!!! Hope it goes well Cos :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls, I am so excited, oh keeps saying "what are you smiling at?" and I'm like "nothing" but really I'm thinking of Wednesday hehehe ;) x

Are you sure he won't be hurt by the fact you went behind his back though? I know my OH would be devastated. But if you're sure then go for it. :D

No, he's not like that. He knows I'm pig headed and accepts me for being that way ;)
Plus, he isn't going to find out x

I am sure he will lol. You will be either too happy that is only one and healthy been or "too happy" that there are 2 it here :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back