Secret scan on Wednesday

I do feel like I could eat something today, I'm going to try something for breakfast. I've been sipping juice every 15 mins so keeping hydrated best I can. I just worry that something has gone wrong and that's why I've got temp and illness x

Good luck today hun xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm the exact same with my sickness Hun try not to worry I'm just trying to keep hydrated like you and eating when I can even if it is coming back up.
Try and make it to your scan it will take that worry away. Good luck Hun xxxx

Oh no poor you. Hope you can make it out today x
I had vomiting bug recently, it was horrendous
sent from my Galaxy s2

How are you feeling now? Do you think you'll make it?

Well I had a hideous night, stomach ache, temp, awful sickness so I decided to go to the epu for reassurance instead.
The lady was lovely, had a vaginal scan and she had a student with her.
Just one bean :yay: and relax ;)
Saw the hb :yay:
But the thing is when I asked her how far along I am she said about 6 weeks?????
I thought she'd say at least 7. I know my cycles have always been wacky so it looks like this would have been a long cycle but I got my bfp ages ago and last af was 7th Jan???
Anyway, the lady wasn't worried, lovely hb and all in the right place.
I'll upload a pic now x

Yay for a healthy bean, bet you are relieved! Hope this bug bugs off (pardon the pun). I ran a tempetature for 1 day with it but i am not pg

sent from my Galaxy s2

I am so relieved but slightly concerned at being put back over a week!! x

Look at the little cosmic bean :love: I am so happy for you . At my first scan they told me that it was like 3-4 days smaller than I thought. It coughs up yesterday being even one more day than I initially thought lol. At the begging it's hard to accurately measure there and one mm makes a difference. I am sure next time ou will get better dates

I am so relieved but slightly concerned at being put back over a week!! x

When i had my early scan at what i thought was 7wk they put me back to 6wk but then at the 12wk scan i was only put back 3 days from my original date so i wouldnt worry it will probably change again xx

Thanks girls. I have just put a 35 day cycle into the preg calculator and it does come up as 6 weeks so maybe I was wrong x

So long as your bean's healthy i guess thats all that matters :) now lets hope your bug/sickness eases up soon so you can enjoy your pregnancy :D xx

Hun, at 6 weeks i was behind; at 8 bang on and at 12 was put forward;)

sent from my Galaxy s2

I know it's really unpredictable early on isn't it. I'm just made up there was only one and a good healthy hb.
I wonder what I should do about the 8th march scan I have booked. It's an abdo scan and I'm not going to be as far as I thought now, they possibly wouldn't see anything on an abdo would they? I'll just see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back