Awww lovely scan princess, it does resemble mine doesn't it x

Here's my 6 week blob xx

Attachments

• scan 1012.jpg
    scan 1012.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
oooh forgot to ask, did u cave and tell hubby? x

Lovely scan photo, now we start hoping for a girl bean x

Well so far u have 1 of the 2 wishes! One bean instead of 2! Now :pray: for a pink bundle xx

so pleased all is well for you congrats xxxx

Congrats on ur scan hun- glad there's a single lil bean in there!

Now, I'll do you a deal, I'll pray team pink for you if you pray team pink for me! I really want a little girl too!

XX

Congratulations one just the one little bean and fx its a little pink bundle xxxx

Thanks girls, can't wait for 16 weeks to find out! x

Congrats cosmic girl. Aww cute pic. Did you go LWH for your scan ? 2nd floor up in the lift ?

If so - dont worry about them saying 6wks if you know your 7wks because there crap at sizeing bubs lol. They will no doubt put you forward when bubs get's bigger - they did it with me :)

xxx

Last edited:
Awww that's good to know star.
Did you find them good in general?
I've never had a baby there before, I had all my others at whiston but after the twins traumatic delivery I couldn't face going back there x

Awww that's good to know star.
Did you find them good in general?
I've never had a baby there before, I had all my others at whiston but after the twins traumatic delivery I couldn't face going back there x

Yeah they are good hun :)

They rush in epu but other than that they are good & friendly & the machines are so better for dating etc in the proper scan unit where you will go for 12wk scan :)

Whiston is far isnt it - lwh is better i think though & it's not that far away. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back