Shall I bring my scan forward?

Hi girls! I'm definitely waiting! :)

Pos, I'm gonna find out as I'm too particular, i'll want to decorate the nursery accordingly and buy little outfits!! Plus I'm impatient! :)

Sunbeam, I had Sharp pains on sat/sun but they've stopped now, Don't worry!:)

Tweety foo, 6+5 will be prefect. 7 more sleeps! :)

Amy, I think so too!:shock:

Cos, won't be lol-ing if there is 3, I was practicing holding my 2 best friends girls at the same time yesterday, hard work, but you'd know!! :)

Xx

Do you have twins in your family maybe? .. I can't wait to find out how many I have inside (hubby is a triplet!)

Twins on hubby's side but if anything it will be the clomid!!:)

Not long to wait now!

Xx

Multiple births usually only run through the mothers family. This year may be the year of the twins! x

Wow look at all the names from LTTTC that have BFP's xx

Just saw this hun; i had a scan at 6 weeks and couldnt see the heartbeat so i drove myself crazy for 2 weeks.
I am glad you are waiting a bit but so excited!

sent from my Galaxy s2

Thanks Hun! I've got another at 7+3 so hopefully if I don't see it this time I will next time.

Hope you and lo are well he's gorgeous! :)

Xx

Hi girls! I'm definitely waiting! :)

Pos, I'm gonna find out as I'm too particular, i'll want to decorate the nursery accordingly and buy little outfits!! Plus I'm impatient! :)

Xx

Yep, like me! the nice part is as well that when you find out it changes from 'my baby' to 'my little boy' or 'my little girl' and it made me feel a lot closer although i know everyone has their own preference. so exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back