Shall I bring my scan forward?

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi girls! :)

I've got my early scan booked for next Wednesday when I'll be 6+2 but I'm thinking of bringing it forward to Monday a 6 weeks exactly.

Firstly because i'm impatient and secondly if have an nhs one the following thursday and there'd only be 7 days apart...

What's everyone's experience of early scans should I wait or will Monday be cool?

Xx

I would wait, I had my early scan at 6+5 weeks and got to see Roo and heartbeat. I would be disappointed if I when too early and only saw the yolk sac and not a heartbeat, and 2 days isn't much to wait. But I k ow the wait is awful xx

This is me at 6 weeks:

Attachments

• scan 1012.jpg
    scan 1012.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 38
Sorry, didn't know how to add this in after pic. At 6 weeks there was no hearbeat or anything! just the wee blob.

But if you're getting one a week later anyway there's no harm xx

I only saw a sac and yolk in my first and had to wait a week before going again. Worst week of my life wish I had done it later and not had that agonising wait. xx

I personally wouldn't.

They can't confirm viability until a heartbeat is seen and that early there is a good chance you won't see one.

I've had the rotten wait between scans and it's truly awful.

Errrmmm don't you be changing it missy, we are scan buddies remember ;-)

Hi Apple!:)

I'm feeling good to be honest, i'm staying positive and stress free!

Not too long now! Are you team yellow?

Xx

I thought that I was 8 weeks at my first and I was 6, there wasn't anything to see. I would leave it sweet.

I would wait the extra couple of days maybe, it will make all the difference. i had my first one at 7+1 and it was just a little jelly bean with a heartbeat :) so excited for you! xx

I say wait too but up to you, understand the need to see ASAP xx

deffo wait hunny! by the way i know its early but are you going to stay team yellow? glad to read you are doing well xx

I'm having mine on the Thursday when I'll be 6+5 I think, and was wondering whether to put it back, as I'll not be getting another on before 12 week scan

Eek I had a sharp twinge today and nearly put my scan forward....one twinge, that's it i need to chill!

Bring on the scans!x

Can't wait to see your scan maybe, will there be one or two (or three lol) babies??????? x

Omg I am convinced you have more then one it's just how many is the question Ek! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back