1st scan **UPDATED**

LaurenMM

Reaction score
I had my first appointment letter come through and just rang the hospital and they confirmed I will be having my first scan as well... this Wednesday. And OMG i am soooo scared :S dunno whats wrong with me because I actually could not wait to have my first scan and now it's 2 days away I'm petrified :( xx

Last edited:
awww u will be nervous then excited then nervous again hahaha just enjoy it when it comes :) x

oh why is it so early?

hun just to make sure that you know - if your scan is so early, they probably won't be able to do the Down's test (if you asked for it). The test can be done only after you are 11 and a half weeks or so.

My scan was first arranged too early too, so I actually told them that I will only be about 10 weeks at that time, so they rescheduled it for later.

Anyway - good luck and try not to worry xxx

I don't know why it's early to be honest :s just wanna see it and know everythings ok, im such a worrier !! x

good luck, let us know how you get on. I've got mine on Thursday :)

Have the scan and then go back for another one to have a second peak at bambino :p

Good luck!! Mine's on Friday!! xxx

Good luck, it'll be lovely for you to get an early peek at ur little one!! Defo will help with all the worrying once you see it all snug in there!! x

Yeah thats why I am very glad it is a bit early.... seriously I've been going absolutely crazy with worry like all the time lol. Good luck also to those who have their scans this week, i'll let you know how I get on with mine!!! xxx

You sound like me, I am such a worrier too. I've got to wait 3 more weeks for my 12 week scan which is just way too long for me. Although I managed to get 3 early scans to reveal my little bean and its HB! All the best to you and stop worrying!!!

Lol honestly i annoy myself sometimes especially when all my friends/family/husband are like "Lauren stop worrying everything will be fine" I calm down for all of about 5 seconds and then I'm like oh god what if it isn't ok?! I'm a hazard to myself!! x

Goodluck for your scan hunny, cant wait to see the pics x x

Good luck with your scan today hun. I have mine today too & i am a bag of nerves, I have never been a big worrier but all i have done since last night is worry and stress! xx

Hiya!!!

Sorry i havent been able to come on here all week.... Had my scan on weds and everything was super... My baby was bouncing around (literally) and her/his little heart was thumping away nicely :D so happy and so relieved. I'm about 11 weeks now, got another scan in 2 weeks time :) Asked about the downs syndrome test and I didn't realise this but they dont do it in Northern Ireland.... so I have to pay £20 to have my bloods sent to england for testing!!! But all is very good now :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back