**Second Tri Chat**

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I hate to be the misery, but you do know its November right? The 8th?!?!?!?

Has the whole of tri2 gone mad??

It is a lovely tree and the decs look stunning, but I'm sure they are last years and you're just winding us up.........aren't you?? Tell the truth now :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol emma the second i get my tree its going up :)
i have an angel that i put p every year on the 23rd to remeber my nan (thats the date she died) but this year it will be going up on the 17th as that would of been my babys due date
manda xx

emma28 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I hate to be the misery, but you do know its November right? The 8th?!?!?!?

Has the whole of tri2 gone mad??

It is a lovely tree and the decs look stunning, but I'm sure they are last years and you're just winding us up.........aren't you?? Tell the truth now :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes I know the date :D tri2 has quite possibly gone mad but this is old news and has absolutely nothing to do with erecting xmas trees :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The pic is this year....last yr I didnt have my own house so Im making up for doing what I want when I want and how I like it :D

manda224 said:
lol emma the second i get my tree its going up :)
i have an angel that i put p every year on the 23rd to remeber my nan (thats the date she died) but this year it will be going up on the 17th as that would of been my babys due date
manda xx

that is so lovely :hug:

morning everyone :wave: tree does look loverly , think hubby would kill me if i wanted to put ours up ! and ours is not in the cupboard of doom but the garden shed of doom :rotfl:

Stunning tree, oh and great Burger King advert! Something very wrong with me craving BK at 7:30 in the morning :shock:

Staying over mums tonight and maybe tomorrow, so have a great weekend girls, see you Sunday :D

Apparantly our tree is in the garden shed of doom too, still can't remember it from last year! Not surprising really though considering OH has changed the layout of the furniture about 6 times since then :x

I was sick this morning for the first time in a couple weeks, haven't had any brekkie yet either, just don't fancy anything in the cupboard. All the things I'd like to eat I haven't got, such as scrambled eggs, a cornish pasty (I want to visit my parents in plymouth now just so I can go to the pasty shop :lol: ), or pancakes.
Think I'll be going across to the shop soon, might get some monster munch while I'm there too :D

I'm loving whole milk at the moment with banana nesquick, normally I can only drink skimmed, whole is too rich normally

morning all
sorry you was sick mm
i still get a lil bit quesy if i dont eat
im off to do some xmas shopping today woop ive wrote out a list as ive got really bad pg brain today and il prob come back with bags of just chocolate lol :)
manda xx

Hi all, sorry you are feeling crap mm :hug:

Got all my xmas pressies in already, I read in the paper yesterday that there may be a recall on the Bindeez toys as the glue has had the same affect as date rape drugs on some children in Australia.

They are saying that the glue used for the UK is different but will take a few days to test.....

Guess who bought a Bindeez set :wall: :wall:

Tilly your tree looks wonderful :hug:

seriously can not wait to put our tree up this year (well ive got to buy it yet)
My little one loves lights (all lights!) and trees!! so her face will be a picture!
OH gets paid on the 20th so i can *start* me xmas shopping and get the deccys in... i was thinking first of December... but this thread might convince me earlier!! lol.

That tree was absolutly beautiful, very insperational! lmao

MM - hope you are feeling better soon and you have made me want montster munch now!

We now officaially have hot water ta da!!!!!!!!! Gave Jamie a lovely bath last nigh AT HOME and I had a nice long shower :cheer:

Today I have to go into town to get the stuff for the children's shoe box appeal (Jamie is doing it through school) and go and put down some money for the venue for his birthday party, he is having his full class there and all his little cousins, can't believe he is nearly 5 :shock:

Hope everyone has a good day and wrap up warm, don't know about where you are but it is freezing here!!!

back from the shops got truck loads and spent under £20 woop cheapy shopper me :)
me and hubby have to go back up there wen hes home from work though as i want to get more but cant carry it all
just tucking into chippy for me lunch now
manda xx

Mmmmm chippy, could just eat a chip butty with salt and vinegar :D

It's freezing here too! I'm sure it must have snowed at some point during the night cos when I woke up this morning all the cars had a sprinkling on them. The pavements were really icy as well, almost slipped several times.

OH said it snowed in Aberdeen yesterday afternoon whilst he was there taking his mate and his severed finger to casualty (he's a landscape gardener, and his mate had an accident with a hedgecutter resulting in his finger hanging off, only held on by a flap of skin :puke: :puke: )

We've booked James' birthday party already. He's having it at a soft play centre. Just got to decide who's coming now. It's booked for 20 but when I ask James who he wants to invite he gives me about 3 names, and when I suggest people who have invited him to their parties recently he says he doesn't like them :roll:
Will probably just end up inviting his whole class to be diplomatic :lol:

I know playground politics is very hard. I talk to a lot of the other mums at the school and am friends with most of them, there are only 18 in Jamie's class and there are only about 3 of them he doesn't play with or I talk to their parents. I could never leave out 3 children from a class so have just invited everyone, saves a lot of hassle and having to avoid people in the playground :wink:

Im glad everyones having a good day im not im still waiting for my doppler to arrive im so impatient whats the point in giving you an estimated delivery date (which was yesterday) if they dont stick to it :wall: :wall:.

Sorry rant over.

Mmmm chippy lunch with sale and vinegar and greasy gravy.... Makes my healthy ham salad seem a bit dull :D

lmao at the trees that have gone up already :rotfl: although Tilly yours does look gorgeous! I wanted a white tree last year (we normally get a real one) and have it decorated in diffent shades of pink and turquoise. DH got the veto in on that one though :evil:

Bloom said:
Im glad everyones having a good day im not im still waiting for my doppler to arrive im so impatient whats the point in giving you an estimated delivery date (which was yesterday) if they dont stick to it :wall: :wall:.

Sorry rant over.

did it arrive in the end babes?

No it didnt arrive i was really looking forward to hearing the babys heartbeat i havent hard it yet but i guess theres not a lot i could do about it now.

Anyway how is everyone im bored we need the chat room back.

Grrrrrrr how annoying! It may come tommorrow though.... :think: Im so impatient I hate waiting!!

Im pee'd off tonight, was looking forward to a nice weekend and reconcilliation with OH and he was maybe going to move back in but he wee'd all over that bonfire - now he wants nothing to do with me or bubs -for no apparent reason :cry:

So, I gotta find something to do now to keep myself amused all weekend. My friends have all basically disappeared/gone abroad/working and so its just me and bump....hmm what to do?

Weeing on the bonfire - was he drunk?

Im sorry to hear things are not great with your oh im sure you will sort it out men can be right pigs.

well my oh is out tomorrow so just me, the x factor and the PF forum lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back