* SUNDAY CHATS: This Week: Relationship Chat @ 8pm*

Yes we did for breastfeeding awareness week :D

Not everyone could make it tho as it wasnt planned far ahead enough, there are alot of mums to be who need valuble advise and mums who need help.

Its definatly something I feel should be done more often, breastfeeding is hard work and I found the last chat to be great, very informative, and im sure some of the ladies learnt a few things and thats very important :)

oh right :D
yea its a good idea to have another one
from experience i know its hard for some people

Its hard for eveyone hun but only a very small amount of people take to it really well, it just depends on support and thats what I really want for the ladies on this forum which is why I would like another bfing night :D

TO ALL THOSE COMING TO THE NAPPY CHAT TONIGHT!!

I will be there, but due to some crappy planning on my part it will be closer to 9 than 8 :oops: I'm sorry, please waffle cloth as much as you like, and I'll be along later xxxxx

I'll be there for the Wednesday ones as Arianna is bedded and hubby works every wed night!! Can't manage Sundays tho.

Can't wait!! I love the chat room when it's busy!!! :dance:

I've now added baby wearing on the 1st July, Hosted by Melanie.
if anyone would like to be a Host ofr a topic, let me know.

Oh, and we've started doing "experts" in Yellow text in the chatroom, it makes it far easier, so for example if you go to the weaning chat and think you can give some advice, make your text yellow so people know!

:( :( :( missed the weaning chat am gutted hope we can have another weaning night soon :pray: :pray: :pray: xxxxxxx

How about baby and parents co-sleeping - thats always a good one because its like marmite, u are either for it or against.
Also a light hearted one - funniest moments during pregnancy/labour? or most embarrissing baby/toddler moments?

I'm a bit busy but are no bottle feeders doing the bottle feeding chat?

libs said:
TTC night would be great :D
How about a how to break the POAS habit night? :D

a TTC night would be great!

What does everyone think of the chats so far?

I went to the nappy chat really enjoyed it, but have missed the rest (moaning hubby).

I'm going to tonights Breastfeeding chat, who else is coming?

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back