**Second Tri Chat**

morning all

well the bratt from hell kept us up again last night , im sooo close to leaving a bottle of cough syrup on their door step :roll:

aww to all of you
hubby has gone to work today :cheer: :cheer:
im just going to take it easy today as keep getting small ramps in my belly and not sure what it is
manda xx

morning :D

Another day off work today so got to do some revising for my driving theory test, it's next Thursday! :shock:
Once I've passed that I can book my intensive driving course, OH has bought a new truck (L200) so he's given me the old Micra. Will be nice to be able to drive before the baby arrives so I'm not housebound during maternity leave.

Really need to do some cleaning, the house is a tip! As soon as it gets clean OH, James and the cat soon mess it up...Men! :shakehead:

How exciting MM, I am desperately trying to get my driving test passed before baby comes because I live miles away from all my family and the town centre and Jamie's school is over a mile walk. So lots of good luck for your theory :pray:

Had a very expensive morning, we have had no hot water for 5 weeks and been having to go to my parents for baths and showers and boil kettles and pans etc. Well plumber finally came out this morning and it is gonna cost us £410 to get it fixed :shock: It has to be done though as it keeps conking out every couple of months, but we could have done without it costing that much, never mind :roll:

Anyway hope everyone has a good day.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
at the price of getting it fixed!!!!
hope you have your hot water back soon though
just arranged with my dad to come pick me up either next weds or thurs so i can see the family :)
just relised only 5 days till my scan woop :)
manda xx

That's a lot of money to part with Fiona :shock: At least you'll be able to have a bath in your own house when it's done though.

I need to drive cos the town where I live is so small I have to go into Aberdeen for shopping, and it's over an hour on the bus. It's a coach style bus too so it would be a nightmare getting on there with a baby.
By car it's just over half an hours journey.

It will also be useful once I've finished maternity leave cos I'll be able to get a nice cushty office job in Aberdeen rather than working for a pittance in the shitty 'supermarket' down the road.

When I first had Jamie I felt really stuck because I didn't drive, it was like military planning just to go into town for the day, but because I've already failed twice I am bricking it and don't feel very confident. I already have a car and when it is raining and I have to walk past it to take Jamie to school it is heartbreaking :(

My dad was born in Aberdeen, don't think I have ever been though as they moved here when he was only little.

I'm not up to much - off to see the pony when DD gets up from nap.

SOme guys doing remedial work to the road outside somehow managed to cut our phone lines yesterday :roll: and have only just got it back, so spent last night re-doing the calendars instead!

Hope everyone's OK :hug:

Oh and I just got really really excited when I just saw my avatar had changed :oops: :cheer:

I love it when it changes!! lol

hello girls :wave:

Ive not been up to much all week. Had a migraine/virus/headache....cant really say what exactly but Ive just felt like Ive been doing this :wall: :wall: all week. Ive been off work too which has made them v.happy :fib:

Apart from feeling like a wingy ol' grot bags I did some gardening, put my xmas tree up and thats about it :D

xxx

:shakehead: No fair.
I want to put my Xmas tree up!

I have loads of presents all wrapped to put under it but DH won't let me put it up until December :(

awwww :hug:
Ours is just a cheap fake one from argos that we reuse year after year.
We spend a lot of Christmas at our family's houses so it didn't seem to make sense spending alot of money one a tree.

aww hun! do it anyway - the perfect excuse is that by December you just wont feel like doing it so unless he wants to do it then he should let you now! :D that was my excuse. Its soooooooo cosy!!

xmastreeandgarland.jpg

treeee.jpg

That's so cool!!
I would get it out but it's in the 'cupboard of doom' and there's no way I can get to it on my own :cry:

Tillytots your tree is gorgeous :D

We usually put ours up for the 1st Dec cos Jamie's birthday is the 3rd and I like to have it up for then.

I have my presents wrapped (only few more bits to get) and my cards written out. Hubby will prob be away with work for most of Dec so just making sure I am organised now while he is at home. Maybe that excuse could persuade him to let me put the decs up a bit earlier :think:

omg tilly that looks soooooo nice
i will have to wait untill next week to get a tree as hubby missed a day of work money will be short this week (damn him)
i got an argos card but really shouldnt spend anything on it :)
manda xx

monster_munch said:
That's so cool!!
I would get it out but it's in the 'cupboard of doom' and there's no way I can get to it on my own :cry:

:rotfl: :rotfl: the 'cupboard of doom' no house is complete without one is it! :wink:

thankyou fifi211! I was going to go for a green one this year but thought Id give the white and pastel decs one last go. Oooooooo I love xmas :cheer: :cheer: Now all I need is the presents to go under it, some serious shopping needs to be done :D

x

wow! 8) Your tree looks fantastic Tilly!

I can't even remember where ours is. We had to chuck all our decorations out when we moved up from Devon to save on space and I think we only bought a tree last year. Can't remember what it looks like or where it is! Actually, I'm not even sure if we did have a tree last year! :rotfl:

Will have to ask OH if we have one or not, we spent xmas day and boxing day with the in laws last year

I cant wait to put the tree up i only have a small fibre optic one yours look fab Tilly.

I have spent all day at work waiting for my doppler to arrive but it never did :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: i was really looking forward to it arriving will have to wait another day now hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Glad to see everyone is feeling ok.

Oh and i hated my driving test im glad i passed first time dont think i could of gone through it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back