* SUNDAY CHATS: This Week: Relationship Chat @ 8pm*

Urchin

Reaction score
I thought as the weekly chat has been very popular recently we should try and carry on doing themes every week so.....

We are going to try Themed chats on a WEDNESDAY and a SUNDAY now...ideas for themes please!!!

SUNDAY 28 October Relationship Chat

SUNDAY 4 November Third tri Chat

SUNDAY 22 November Miscarriage and Loss Chat

SUNDAY 18 November General Chat

Did you want theme ideas? If so, would we be able to have a routines night? I'm trying to introduce a routine - slowly but surely, but need a bit of advice & support and would love to hear other peoples experiences....I'm on hols next week though so can we do that in a few sundays time? Pwetty Pwease :D

Or if you want night ideas, then Sunday is good..... :)

Emmylou said:
Did you want theme ideas? If so, would we be able to have a routines night? I'm trying to introduce a routine - slowly but surely, but need a bit of advice & support and would love to hear other peoples experiences....I'm on hols next week though so can we do that in a few sundays time? Pwetty Pwease :D

Or if you want night ideas, then Sunday is good..... :)

I want ideas for the theme yeah :D

I just stuck the night thing on there in case Sundays don't sut everyone.

You could maybe have a formula night, as there was a breastfeeding night :think: ummm.........maybe you could have a weaning night too..........ummmm........... :think:

Yeah if there was the demand for it there's no reason why there couldn't be a formula night. Would people want it though? Or do they know what they're doing already? LOL I dunno

weaning night... breastfeeding night... routines night... "ask a parent"... etc

i voted sundays..

like cloth nappy night you could have a sling night too, baby wearing where people could find out about them, its only been just now in 8 months iv found a good sling that suits us!

Alfiesmummy said:
like cloth nappy night you could have a sling night too, baby wearing where people could find out about them, its only been just now in 8 months iv found a good sling that suits us!

i agree. a sling night would be good.

how about baby led weening as well as normal weening?

teething tips? different game/activities to play with babies.

a trying to conceve night.

how about a moan about men night! :rotfl: god i know i could do with one of them every evening!!
:think:

any day, but after 8.30-9 ish for me :D

TTC night would be great :D
How about a how to break the POAS habit night? :D

sex toy night. i'm always in need of hints and tips! :D

budge said:
sex toy night. i'm always in need of hints and tips! :D

How about getting no sex night, but then again being on chat all night talking about it wouldn't really help with getting any would it :rotfl:

Anyway seriously a book chat night would be good.

xSuzx

I've started adding them to a list on the first page... there are loads I'm wondering if we should make it twice weekly?

yeah formula feeding, weaning and routines :D :D :D and i think sundays

how about a toddler nite for ne problems people are having with ther kids like terrible 2's etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back