**Second Tri Chat**

sorry ive given everyone my cold :(
its freezing outside went to the shops to pay bils ect and was frozen :(
i am baking cakes later though tom and jerry ones for hubby when he gets in from work :)
it was our year aniversary yesterday he got me 12 orange roses as the shop dint have any lillies :(
just have to try and deside weather to see enchanted or fred claus at the cinema now :)
manda xx

Hello,

I have got my act together today and put the Christmas tree up, I had to venture into the depths of the loft to get it - which wasn't pleasant.

Other than that I am not doing much else, I can't be bothered with housework today it'll still be there to be done tomorrow!

Not only have I got a horrible sore throat, tickly cough and snotty nose, I have hurt my back while turfing out my bathroom :(

I am not a happy bunny at all, I just wanna go to bed with a bowl of hot soup and the telly to watch, but I have to go and pick Jamie up which is a 2 mile walk, come back do tea and then try and finish the bathroom.

I am sooo looking forward to the weekend!

There must be something going round because i still fell rough. I have just left work early as i didnt feel well i dont think my boss was to impressed though. Im supposed to be going away tomorrow for a night so i hope i feel better soon.

I hope all you ladies feel better soon too :hug:

Hope you're all feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

I haven't been sick today so I think maybe it was pg hormones making me feel ill yesterday.
I did wake up at 1.30am this morning though, and was awake for over an hour with a headache.
Went into work this morning and didn't feel too bad.

Tomorrow is james' birthday party! 18 kids are gonna be there! :shock:
Luckily we're having it at a soft play centre so they can run riot with staff to supervise them :dance: His real birthdays next Friday, we're gonna have a birthday tea them with OH's parents. (We moved his party forward thinking with it being so close to xmas a lot of people might be away that weekend).
Might put the decorations up tomorrow evening.

Get your deccys up woman! :D

I hope James enjoys his party tomorrow, wise to bring it forward, hope it's not too stressful for you.

Just got back in from picking Jamie up from school, I swear I am gonna end up having a nasty accident in this ice, it took me ages to walk because it was so icy and my back is still sore :x

Anyway we are in now and I have had a bowl of cereal and a hot cup of coffee, so I am just starting to thaw out now.

Be careful on the ice! :shock: I hate the stuff, unless I'm ice skating, then I love it (not with a baby bump mind! :lol: )
The council's really organised around here, they use little tractor things to grit all the pavements when it's really cold. Never saw them do that down in England, it makes life so much easier!

Morning all!!

Well today with any luck we will finally be getting a tree!! The living room still isnt finished but with a week to go I NEED a tree now!!! Going to have to decorate around the xmas decs now, but with the new flooring now down the last bit of painting and paper shouldnt be too hard to get done around it!

Ive finished xmas shopping now too, just need to wrap them all (my fave part!!)

OOOO just realised Im 20 weeks today!! OMG! Halfway there already, its flying past!

Hows everyone else today??

morning woohoo on getting a tree :cheer: :cheer:
i love wrapping prezzies aswell done all ours though
today we are popping to boots to get some baby bits bottles ect :)
oh and hubbys doing me a fry up in a bit
manda xx

I'm doing housework then going to my moms for a roast :)

James had his party yesterday and he had a great time. I was a bit nervous about it cos there were 15 of them in the end and I find crowds of kids a bit scary. Luckily a lot of the mums stayed to help out.

I've been to work today and my leg is killing now with a sciatica type pain, never had it all the way down my leg before, it's normally just my hips that play up :(

OH has put the xmas tree up this evening, it looks very pretty :D

Yay! You get your tree up! :dance:

I have had a busy day today, doing the food shop, wrapping prezzies and being full of cold.

Hubby is in Milton Keynes again this week, so left this evening and I am feeling really sorry for myself :(

Have brought laptop to bed and thought I would catch up with posts. Hope you have all had a good weekend :D

morning all
guess what.... im bleeding well ill AGAIN woke up with a blinding headache so bad i could barly get out of bed had to take a tablet to take the edge off still bad now though.
brain is full of snot again aswell lovely :roll:
hope you all have a better day then me
manda xx

Awwwww Manda poor you! :hug:

So far today I've done very little that could be classed as contructive, other than having a shower and making lunch for me and OH.

I need to make about 50372652347532 important phone calls now. Maybe I should turn the computer off? :roll:

Im sooooooooooo annoyed!!! My new laptop, ive had it about a month, has broken down!!
Everytime I switch it on I get the following meesage:

SMART Failure predicted on Hard Disk 4:p ST980811AS-(S1)
Immediately back up data and replace hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent.

:evil: :evil: Why now, at this time of year when there is very little chance of anyone repairing it til new year!!!! Argh!!

And also STILL no decs or tree in my house, so not feeling xmassy at all today now!!

Right...rant over!

Morning Girls :wave:

Hope everyone is well. I am still full of cold, but do feel a bit better today than yesterday.

Got a mountain of ironing to get through today, but glad to do it after being in town for most of the day yesterday. It was bedlam, and why is it you think that you only need a few more bits for christmas and when you get home you think of more to add to your list :wall:

I have 5 lists on my fridge of all the things I have to do this week, hubby gets home fri and everything will be done and I will probably be heap on the floor :lol:

Hope you all have a good day.

Hope you're feeling better soon Manda and Fiona :hug: :hug:

Aww Soulem, I hate it when puters break, our pc is still broken from several months ago and is only about a year old. I think OH messed up it's registry or whatever it's called by playing around with the settings. He's like a kid, he can never leave anything alone, we can't watch a dvd without him messing with the sound and picture settings on the tv :roll:
He broke our old computer by trying to hoover the circuit board :shock:

Got to go to work this afternoon then I'm off till Sunday. Got the inlaws coming around for James' birthday tea on friday so got to do some major housework before then. Got some food bits to buy for that, and still have to do the food shopping for xmas.

This is the first year I've had to do the xmas dinner, luckily MIL is bringing the turkey already cooked so that's one less thing to worry about!

When do you guys recommend buying the last minute food bits for xmas like the veg? I don't want to buy too soon so it goes off, but don't want to leave it too late and find the supermarket has started to run out! :think:

I know it's tricky to know when to buy the fresh stuff :think:

I have already bought frozen potatoes and parsnips (why do it yourself, when aunt bessie can do it for you???), so I just need to get sprouts, sausagemeat (making my own stuffing this year!) and carrots. Everything else is frozen :D

Doing my food shop on fri when hubby is home as I am not brave enough to go the supermarket myself this time of year :oops: but will still probably be shopping on sat, sun and mon :roll:

Morning all :wave:

My cold seems to be a lot better today, my house is sparkling, so today I am gonna sit and chill and probably finish wrapping presents.

I got a christmas scrapbook for Jamie to do, so when he comes in from school gonna make a start on that with him, thought it would be nice for him to keep. Then tomorrow we have got a gingerbread house to make, and fri after school gonna take him to town so he can buy a prezzie for his daddy and take him to see santa. Just trying to keep him occupied cos he is really missing his dad atm.

Hope everyone has a good day.x

Im so bored im at work at the mo and its so quiet at this time of year theres not much to do. Good job i have this forum to keep me occupied im sure im on here far too much its not healthy.

I just have a runny nose now so im thinking im on the last stage of this cold im glad to see everyone else is feeling better too.

Its my oh birthday today so we are off out to dinner tonight which should be nice. You sound like you have a good week planned Fifi making a gingerbread house thats really clever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back