Sad day

I don't know what to say, can't imagine how you feel. Take strength from your family and friends and hold onto the fact that there will be better times to come. Thinking about you x.

Really sorry to read this hun.

Thinking of you xx

So sorry to read this can't imagine how you must be feeling thinking of you xx

Just wanted to say goodbye to you ladies for now! Delivered a wee boy this morn at 3.05am. Most difficult thing mentally I've ever had to do.

My partner and I have decided to try again after we married which we are booked to get married September next year.

Would like to wish everyone best of luck for future and will see you online again some time soon :)

Thanks for all the messages xx

Just wanted to wish you all the best Miss Soldier - I was thinking of you, I hope the two of you can now start to recover. All the best for the future. xxx

Hi hun, just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss. This happened to me too. On 3 May I was told our baby had died at the 20 week scan. On 7 May I had to deliver our baby. It was hard, but not as hard as I thought it was going to be. The nurses were lovely and we spent a bit of time with our little one once I had delivered.

We are going to have all the tests to find out what had happened. It's just the waiting that's going to kill me as I just want to try again, but we can't until we know the chances of it happening again and if we can do anything to prevent it.

Thinking of you. xxxxx

Yes we are getting all the tests done too and a full post mortum. Hopefully we both wont have any problems in the future x

I am so sorry to read this sad news :-( big hugs to u and ur oh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back