A message from Rach

Aw Rach reading your post has broken my heart... you are right ... no parent should have to do what you and your OH have endured. I am so inspired by your strength and bravery and wish you love and happiness in the future, you have been there for so many of us during the past months and hope that we can be here for you should you feel like a bit of chat company... you have certainly helped me through some darker days... if I was closer I would come and give you a big HUG.

To be honest I have been thinking of nothing but you and your sad news since Laura posted for you... I still cannot believe it or imagine what you are feeling, I just hope that your pain physical and emotional does get easier one day.

Rest in peace Jamie and I am sure the angels will take good care of you.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rach,
Nothing i say will ease your pain, just to say im thinking of you and your partner and little jamie.

Lots of love
Amy

Rach just wanted to say your in my thoughts every day! i think about you and little jamie all the time. I see you as a good friend and hope you can one day come back on for friendly chats. You are missed so much by everyone. Take care friend xxxxxxxxx

thank you everyone hugs to you all xxxxxx

Rach,

I'm soo sory for your loss, my thoughts and love are with you and your family.
Take care x x

Bev

Babe I am so sorry, I had no idea until today. Sending you all the love and hugs in the world and my thoughts are with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rach i am so so sorry, I cant even begin to imagine what you must be going through. we are all thinking of you, god bless you and your little angel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou mel nice to see you back hope you are well and a huge congratulations on your engagement :clap: :clap: :clap:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am so sorry your loss. your posts have touched me i have no idea what you must be going through, but jamie couldn't have had a better mommy for the short time he was here and im sure hes watching over you, all my love hugs and kisses to you your family and your little man in heaven.
hannahx

This is very sad for anyone to have to cope with. Jamie will live on in your hearts forever. Some say that a baby that fails to live on earth was too good for our world. There are points in our lives that seem very dark and then there is a chink of light and then a rainbow appears.

I wish a rainbow for you.

I know no words can make you feel any better, but please know there are many hugs and thoughts with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back