never thought i would be posting in here.

BigBump I have just seen this :cry: I am so sorry, Ivy is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl I'm sure :hug: :hug: thoughts are with you xxxxx

I'm so sorry and sad to read this

Thinking of you

X x x x

Hi all I have slept. I feel much better now! Just waiting for my little bundle of love jasper to wake up as I need him today. Slept really well and feel relieved its all over. It was traumatic but I was well stocked with drugs and more drugs. They made it as easy on me as possible and I think I made it easier on them too. It's over now and we can all move on. I slept really well and looking forward to a wee walk and breakfast. Love to all today x x x

Last edited:
You are amazing. A real inspiration and a wonderful mother to Jasper and Ivy :hug: xxx

You are so brave BB :hugs:

Go easy on yourself, your little Jasper will keep you going - my little girl helped me through as I knew she needed me more than anything and she kept me strong. Without her I dont know how I would have found strength to get up in the morning, but somehow you do. Ivy is such a beautiful name.

Lots of love to you and your family xxxx

ahhhh yes hold your little boy so tight.
well done for getting through it an being so positive.
RIP little Ivy. xxxxx

Sorry for your loss. We all deal with things in different ways, no your not heartless.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
xxxx

Thoughts are with you & family at this time, so sorry for your loss . x

I've just read this and feel so very sad for you. Your strength is an inspiration, thank you for sharing your story and my heart goes out to you and your family xxx

Like others have said it before me, you are INCREDIBLY brave and amazing! I completely understand the need to move on as soon as possible!

Sending you lots of love and hugs!!! Thinking of you in this very difficult time! xxx

so sorry again hun you are so so brave

:hug: Oh big bump your strength is amazing. My heart goes out to you. Ivy is a beautiful name. Hope youre doing ok today xx

You've been so brave, BigBump. Strength and love to you, from myself & the household. Bless poor Ivy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back