totally devastated

claire5439

Reaction score
I was 22 weeks pregnant on tuesday, but sadly i went into early labour later that evening. And my baby boy was born at 23.59 on the 7th of June, and died at 1.30 am on the 8th of June.
I know this is early days for me, but i am totally devastated at the loss of my baby boy.
I dont know why this happened, but all I can think about is how much I need, love and want him.
How on earth does anyone ever carry on after this? My whole world has been smashed to pieces.

Oh my gosh, so sorry hun. Thinking of you and your family at this awful time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh honey, i am so so sorry. I have suffered a loss but it was much earlier and so i cannot imagine how you must be feeling, and i just want to let you know that we are all here for you and you will get some great support from the ladies on here who have had similar things happen.

the only thing i can say is it does feel easier with time and the only advice i can give is take as much time as you need to grieve and speak to people about it, as it does help.

here if you need to talk to anyone

take care xxx

im so sorry for your loss. I can't offer any advice other than to talk about it, dont keep things bottled up as its not good for you. We are here to talk too if you need someone to listen.

lots of hugs
Emma x

I lost my son 6 months ago, he was born at 30 weeks gestation but was delivered as he was very poorly due to Non Immune Hydrops. We had no idea until the day before he had to be delivered - he survived for 2 days but his heart eventually failed. He was just too ill, it was caught much too late. Doctor said if they had know and delivered a week earlier he could have potentially survived.

It was and is the most devastating thing that can happen, its a very long road but we are getting there. I just took things an hour at a time at first then day by day. I have my bad days, but also have some good now. I couldnt see it was possible at the time. You will never forget your little boy, he will always be your very special little one who will look after you - your little guardian angel. I still feel that Ethan takes care of me and is still with me.

If you ever need a chat sweetheart just PM me anytime xxx I'm so so sorry you had to go through this devastating experience xxx

I cannot relate to your horrible experience but I just want to send you lots of thoughts and hugs your way.
I am so sorry for your loss xxx

Oh bless you :hug:

I can't begin to imagine the pain you are feeling hun, but don't beat yourself up about it too much, you must have time to grieve hunny.

Please take care xx

I am so, so sorry to hear this :hug: sending you lots of love xx

So sorry to hear your devastating news, i lost a baby at 12 wks and know how tragic that feels, you were even further. My heart goes out to you. It will get easier and after you have grieved you will have another baby when you are ready. xxxx

am so so sorry hun nothing i can say just sending u lots of love xxxxxx

So sorry for you! Take care of yourself. Each day at a time!

Im so sorry you are going through this awful tragic time.. I lost my baby boy 8 months ago (oct 2010) at 36 weeks, he was stillborn.. I dont know how i have made it through the months, i guess with the help of my family & friends being there for me.. And i also got councilling off a breavement midwife.. Its good to talk and not to hold it in.. If you ever want to talk im here hun xx

So sorry to read this, thinking of you xx

im so sorry, words cannot describe how much i feel for you we are all here for you if you need us xxxx

thanks for everyones messages. i really appreciate it. none of it seems real at the moment. i hate the thought of my baby boy just being on his own, so me and my partner have decided to have a little funeral, which is next friday, and my beautiful little boy will be buried with his great granddad.
i feel i have let him and everyone down, he was so perfect in everyway, and it seems there was a problem with my pelvis or something.
just still totally devastated, have to register his birth and death today, going to be so bloody hard, had visions of me and my partner going in with our baby to register his birth, would never have thought in a million years that we'd have to register his death at the same time.

Can't imagine what you're going through. You've let no one down so you mustn't think that xx so sorry xx

So so sorry for your loss hun. Such devastating news. All I can say is take one day at a time and allow yourself time to grieve. And also talk about it. It's important not to bottle things up. You can talk to anyone on here at any time.

Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back