Sad day

Oh hun, I'm so so sorry, how heartbreaking for you and your family xxxxx

Oh my gosh, truly sorry to hear your news. Sending lots of love and you will be in my thoughts xx

Such sad news :( I am so sorry to hear this. Will be thinking of you. xx

was looking for your update - I'm so so sorry to hear this
take care of yourself

Hi Miss,I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel as I lost our baby Rebecca on Tuesday. I was only 23+3 days and a bad urine infection caused me to go into labour. Becky only survived for 47 mins. So devastating.

I feel your pain. I know in time we will heal but I know that it feels like theres nothing to carry on for at the moment (thats how I felt anyway) but even now, with the support and love from my OH and our family & friends I am already starting to come to terms with things.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Stay strong

x x

OMG hon, I'm feeling sorry for myself and you are going through this!! I'm so sorry you are going through this!!

Take care and I am thinking of you x

I'm so very sorry for your loss, what an awful shock it must have been. Thinking of you and sending hugs xxx

So so sorry - thinking of you xx

So sorry to read this. Thinking of you at this difficult time xx

I'm so sorry to hear this, thinking of you xxxx

My deepest sympathy to you hun, its devastating news. look after yourself and your strength will pull you through. Hope you get some answers as to why this has happened. x x x

Omg how awful for you take care so sorry to read this xxx

My goodness, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope everything goes as well as it can.
:-( big hugs xx

So sorry this is such sad news take care of yourself that's very important xxxx

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Just feeling numb now and not wanting to deal with the next few days. I wish they could just operate on me instead of going through the labour, I don't want the first time going through labour to have this horrible outcome, I know that's selfish of me but uck I just don't know :(

I felt exactly the same hun, it just seems so cruel to make us go through this. I went to the RAH and the staff were absolute angels, they were so sensitive and caring and without them, it would have been a whole lot worse.
I know it's easier said than done, but try not to think too much about what will happen because I did and it wasn't half as bad as I was imagining it was going to be. I'm so sorry you're going through this xx

Thank you, it's the RAH I'm attending too, they have been very supportive and sensitive x

So so sorry to hear your sad news. Keep us posted and take care of yourself x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back