A message from Rach

I read this post on Saturday and was too upset to reply then.

I have done nothing but think about it and I have even shed some tears.

I still don't know what to say but I want you to know that I care and I am thinking of you lots.

I hope you will eventually come back to the forum and maybe we can all somehow try and help you through this terrible time.

Take Care Rach and Family.

Lots of Love and Prayers xxxxxxxx

Rach

I cannot put into words how devestated I feel for you- The pain you must be feeling must be indescribable. I cannot make sense of the injustice of it all...Its times such as this that im sure the faith of the most religious is tested. Its just so so sad and I am struggling to write any words of comfort because I do not think anyone could find any words at this point to alleviate your pain.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your little angel.

God bless your precious baby.

Rachael

Hi

hun im so so sorry for your lose my heart goes out to you and if you ever just wanna chat you can add me.
keep your chin up i hope your all okay.
Katrinaxxxxx

OMG Rach I am in shock, only just seen this post and I feel so sick reading it. I am sooo sooo sorry.

I know words cannot comfort you and your family so sending you all a massive HUG and lots of love.

We are here for you whenever you are ready xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you all for your kind words i will be back when i feel stronger for now i send everyone my thanks for support and luv and best wishes to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My dear Rach,

I can't take in what I have just read, I am sooo devastated for you and your family. You were one of the first people I spoke to on the forum last year, and I feel like we have all been on such a journey with you. I can only echo what everyone else has said, we are thinking of you and hope you can take a tiny bit of comfort from our love and best wishes.

Dear Rach,

I am so so sorry to hear your such sad news, my heart goes out to you & your family. The tears were flowing as I read what has happened.
Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Nicki.xx

Rach, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't believe it.

You are all in my thoughts.

God bless your little Angel.

Karrina x

I know theres nopthing we can say or do that will ever take the pain from you as long as you remeber when your sad and blu we'll all be here thinking of you.

My heart goes out to you and your family

xxxxx

Rach, I am so sorry to hear your devastating news.
My heart goes out to you.
Lucyx

oh no!! nobody should have to go through that. I'm so sorry about your loss!! xxx

I rarely post anymore but I felt I had to reply. I was shocked to read this
You've been such a sweet and kind person to everyone here... My heart goes out to you, I'm really sorry :(

Love
A

Like everyone I want to express my support during this dreadful time for you.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Rach- I've just now seen this and I want you to know how sorry I am. I can even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through right now but I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I know how much this little guy is loved and I'll be sure to say a little prayer to him.

Take care sweetie!!!

xoxo Ree

OMG Rach, I've only just seen this. I am in total shock and am sitting here typing this sobbing my eyes out for you. I can only begin to imagine what you are going through.

No words that I cn say will help you, but i am just so so sorry. :cry:

As Dippy said, you were one of the first people I spoke to on here, and even though we have never spoken or met, I feel that we have become friends. We went through the whole ttc stage together and I was delighted for you when you got your bfp. I just can't believe this has happened to you.

Take all the time you need for yourself and your son. I'm sure he's devestated too.

My heart goes out to you hunnie.
xxxxxxxxxxx
I can;t type anymore because of the tears. :cry: :cry:

so so sorry for you & your family rach,
my thoughts & prayers are with you & your son, xx

thankyou everyone for all your kind words
today we buried jamie and it has been the hardest thing i think i will ever have to do in my life but we made it perfect for him and he was sent to the angels with the most beautiful service ever
we brought him home for family prayers in the house so that we could say hed been home then had a beautiful catholic mass for him and then he was buried in the babies area of our towns cemetary he is now finally resting in peace
meanwhile ive been living on pain killers and valium and trying to come to terms with something that i dont think anybody could ever get over you expect your children to bury you never the other way around

i have to have my post natal 6 week check up at the hospital when its due and am hoping to maybe find out why this terrible thing has happened to my son. jamie has had a post mortom and i have had bloods and swabs taken and my placenta has been sent off for analasys
externally jamie was perfect and they could find nothing wrong at all the results for the post mortom will take 6-8 weeks the only thing they have found so far is that my placenta was too small and was hard and lumpy which apparently it shouldnt have been and they say it could be that as jamie grew bigger my placenta wasnt delivering enough oxygen to him for him to survive. the movements i thought id been feeling during the final week before i found out were apparently my womb settling whatever that means
the hospital have been fantastic they took beautiful photos of jamie and of us holding jamie which we will treasure forever they also done his hand and foot prints for us and the undertakers done plaster cast prints for us also
we have also been told that if in the future i decide to try again for another baby i would be closely monitored but this is just too little too late for us at the moment

i hope everyone here is well i am thinking of you all ive made a lot of good friends on this site a few of which right back to when i was ttc i will never forget the support ive recieved from everyone on this site and how its helped me through the good and the bad times in my life im very greatful to you all and send you all my love

i can never replace jamie nor would i ever want to but i will try again for another child one day depending on the results i get from the hospital when that will be only time will tell for now the pain is far too great to even think about it i will be on from time to time to check to see how everyone is doing but at the moment everything is still too painful

luv to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs & courage to you & your family

Wobbles x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back